⋆。°✩Chapter 2: Hectic-weird blonde boy⋆。°✩

"and he embraced the chaos as it painted his life with purpose"
- JH hard

As I tried pulling him to the ground, he sat there panicking and throwing a fit all over the place.  I struggled to drag him down because he seems so strong and ready to bite. He is so strong that the grip I have to exert made me felt like I was an Olympics athlete, fighting demons. What is he even on? Meth? Rabies? This boy is insane.

I kept trying to calm him down by affirming him and patting his shoulders gently - like I felt it was my obligation to do so. It didn't really did much of the work but eventually after a few good minutes, surprisingly, I managed to calm him down and we just sat there for awhile; In silence. - That was a lot to process for people who barely knew each other and he seems too tired to give a shit at this point which helped.

After the silence, a conversation has sparked - not a deep one though, just a short chat about the situation he's got in. Looking at him I kinda pity him. His jade green eyes looks so tired, his hair is unevenly cut, he smells like caffeine, he messes up his buttons, he has random scar scratches or worse, maybe he carved those himself; his nails are crooked and its like no one really cares about him. Makes me wonder, where are his parents? Do they even knew his struggles nor atleast, whereabouts? And if they do, how could they leave their son out like this? That's just a messed up thing to do so.

We kept talking for a good while and then eventually the chat lead to discussing details about ourselves; and at that moment, it feels like the world started spinning for me and this weird feeling of realization has came up to me. I don't know what to realize to be honest. But its almost like I'm aware that this moment  I'm experiencing right now has a big impact on me in the future or maybe some sort of deja vu like they say.

Pretty odd for me to say.

"What should I call you?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Oh!...I'm Tweek Tweak.."  He said while trying to look away from me

"So Tweek it is?"

"yeah" He answered softly, I almost didn't heard it if I hadn't clean my ears the night before.

"So, about the situati-"

"OH YEAH..." He interrupted. "I honestly don't k-know where to g-et the money, and I just know I-I'm gonna get seri-ous consequeces b-by how stupid am I."

"So, how did you lost it at the first place?"

"I'm guessing i-it flew out of my pocket! I was about to pay when I realized I lost it..I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO CRAIG, WHATS THE POINT OF EVERYTHING AT THIS POINT?????" He exclaimed as his voice progressively starts growing louder.

"Look, I know this is pretty fucking stupid for me to do but a while ago was my birthday and my grandma gave me a check for a hundred dollars... some kids asked me to even join a Peruvian flute band with them with the check, although I find it stupid. So I might just use half of my money to help you. That'll be less stupider" I told him. (I HOPE YA'LL GET THE REFERENCE LMFAO)

"R-really???? You mean it?" His face lit up and I can see his jade eyes gleam up. Revealing sage tropical haven. The sad Tweek I knew from awhile ago suddenly just went away and left me with a boy whose a different form of ethereal beauty. He seems prettier when he smiles and I like the way its infectious too, so I couldn't help but mean what I just promised. It felt like heaven sent down an angel the moment I tried to do some good deeds; maybe half of the hundred dollars is worth wasting on?

The money was already with me at the first place because I couldn't stand going out with no money in my pocket, so we went to this rotisserie shop and bought some Turkey. I didn't know Turkey prices could be pricey, so we ended up using more than half of the hundred dollars - nonetheless, I don't mind at this point, it would be too bitchy of me to back down after making a friend happy with just a single promise. Then, as I was about to depart to buy a cigarettes with the money left, a friendly approach tapped my shoulder.