Interlude: Midday

"Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer."
- Sun Tzu

☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆

Ever since that day that I walked out upon Craig, I haven't seen nor have the guts to see him. It's shameful. He seems genuine about it yet I let my past eat me up in whole; making the void inside me expand. - As if I lost him through self sabotage and overthinking.

Every once in awhile, he would drop such things on my front porch, such as video game DVDs, my favorite chips, his mother's cooking, or the cranberry fruit punch he has in stored on their pantry that I most likely drink whenever I'm with him. Mom would tell me to maybe even face him, but only if she knew that ignoring him isn't because of some sort of a childish friend fight. It's something else that even to her I can't tell. What would I even say anyway? That I chickened out? Even by that, it already seems that I'm not capable of reciprocating the love he deserves because of some stupid trauma.

☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆

To distract myself and waste the time I had left from my summer, I applied as a cashier and a waiter at my dad's café. - In which, I also told my mom not to tell Craig if he visits. It was an old family business that was just handed down to my dad; It was rebranded and renovated into a more modern-looking café; Quite flattering if you say, because it was rebranded with my name on it. From "Mr. Tweak's Coffee Thermos" to "Tweek Bro's café"

The café is running in good terms, especially during afternoons and dinners. There would be people, left and right; ordering the same coffees with some heavy meals or desserts they would love to pair the coffee with.  - And if I we're to be honest, despite me still having a few spasms, I still managed to tone it down, and it even helped me improve my communicating skills than before with all that customers I have to manage a day in my shift.

Other than managing all that with my close work mates, Damien, who is one of the Barista's and my back up in doing the money counting, and Pip who is also a Barista and a waiter; I still have to teach a new intern who my dad just hired not so long...

Other than managing all that with my close work mates, Damien, who is one of the Barista's and my back up in doing the money counting, and Pip who is also a Barista and a waiter; I still have to teach a new intern who my dad just hired not so long ago. He seems familiar, yet I can't tell if it's actually him, the guy who got the wrong house at Craig's; I mean, there are many Goths roaming around South Park and some of them can be tricky especially if they wore those "traditional makeup" they hereby say.

Before I started to teach him the basics, I first interviewed him about what his prior knowledge about coffee's are so I can take time on helping him whenever he needs it. I heard he's applying as a waiter and a barista. I choose to interview him on a not so busy time of the café so he wouldn't be pressure and just take time.