𒈔𒅒𒇫𒄆 Chapter 27: Dimensions of Love.⋆。°✩

"A face on a lover with a fire in his heart, a man under cover, but you tore me apart"
- Last Christmas by Wham!

(Pete POV)

Every step of me feels trembling. What once gave me such feelings of butterflies gave me nothing but sorrow and disappointment. This may be my last resort before I turn my back on him, but looking back by its fact daggers me through my crimson heart; making me feel defeated and heartless for such loss.

Yet, I still continued to walk. - To walk towards the direction of the boy I have loved.

"Michael," I called for his name. He turned his back and wiped his mouth. - which I can vaguely smell the liquor by just standing next to his gaze. His cold heartless gaze; whom I wish had a heart for me.

"Mhm?"

"Can we talk? Please." He faced his silhouette to my gaze and decided to lend his ears to me, for once. "Go on. This better be not something stupid or something, If you need some cash I'll just withdraw some tomor-"

"Michael, I don't wanna do this anymore," I said sternly. - His eyes widened as shock conquered his system. "No way...Pete, are you drunk too?" He jokingly asked. - But I can sense that half of him was bothered by such statement.
"Why don't you give those thoughts some tequila?"

I sighed and stared into the abyss of his gaze; I couldn't even stare for too long. Tears have already formed before I could even say a word. "I see no point in doing this. You're hurting people who don't want anything to do with you anymore. - Which stabs me too. Knowing, I have always been here for you, but you never even cared."

"What are you talking about? Are you fucking siding that blonde bitch out there?" His tone changed aggressively. But I wasn't scared to such shift anymore. Instead, I got used to it every single time he's drunk and takes all his frustration out on the group.

"I hate to be the "friend" who's always there to wipe your tears that came from somebody else's boy. I hate the fact that we've known each other for our whole lives yet everything feels nothing. I hate myself for breaking my promise again and again as day goes by; that I won't be in love with you anymore." I wiped those words in front of his face. I've done the math a million times and I just know he wouldn't take any considerations upon opening his eyes towards my gaze.

He remained silent, back at it again with him avoiding my gaze with all his might.

"Look, I'm tired of being number two. WHY CAN'T YOU JUST PLEASE TRUST ME. YOU KEPT TELLING ME STUPID THINGS ABOUT YOUR FEELINGS BUT YOU HAVE NEVER EVEN CONSIDERED TO MAKE IT WORK. YOU'RE FUCKING OBSESSED, MICHAEL." I added.

"What's all these noise here?!" Henrietta interrupted.

I turned to look at here and gave her a glare. - She seems to get the message, that she should stay out of the line...But she's Henrietta.

"Stay out here, Henrietta." Michael tried to demand her calmly.

"You two fuckers are messed up, if I leave here, what are you gonna do? Kill each other?" She yelled. "I'm thankful we left Firkle behind for this stupid shit, Michael. All of this is just a one piece of wimp disappointme-"

Not for too long, Henrietta was interrupted by Michael.
"Henrietta, you have two choices, shut your mouth and never show up to me again or keep talking and I'll have to shut it up for you so I could never see you again." He threatened which left her speechless. She stared at him for a long while then departed her gaze; She grabbed her bags and immediately walked away.

Knowing Henrietta, she doesn't tolerate hate and immorality on her book. Especially if its aimed at her.

She turned her gaze back to me.
"I'm taking Firkle away from that bitch." She said while pointing at Michael, avoiding his gaze. "Think about your fucking decisions, Thelman. That bitch can't love you because he's heartless and is a fucking cowar-"