Flora Nell

Flora Nell is the antagonist of the book "Repetitions || The Nells ||." She is the mother of Jessica Nell, Kenneth Nell, Angelina Nell, and finally Terrance Nell.

She is also the wife to Allan Nell.

Having a curse that passes off from descendant to descendant had made her go insane, which made her a complete psychopath with almost no control.

She absolutely hates her sons and instead loves her daughters.

So much so she cursed her two sons by making a deal with Satan himself by summoning him with her family book, to do this she sold her two sons' souls so they could be immortal. (As well as the addition of having 2x the pain on whatever injury they receive.) By doing this, she allowed herself to murder them over and over again, letting out stress, frustration or just pure hate towards them. These actions were usually in the most brutal, painful, agonizing and strange ways to die. It was a secret between her, Terrance and Kenny. No one else in the family knew about this or her terrible actions, she is presumed to be the perfect, caring mother anyone could ever have. She makes herself look innocent.

This backfired, as of a while back, Angelina had overheard her talking to herself about fantasizing on killing her boys when she thought that she was alone. This had made Angelina turn her on, refusing to help her. This having shocked Flora, she went on to find Jessica, who believed every word she said. The boys tried to convince Jessica that she was wrong, but she did not believe what they tried to say about Flora being in the wrong and tried to help her with her grotesque injury. However since she was lying down to relax, and being half blind, Flora had thought that the person trying to "harm her" had been Kenny while she was off-guard. So she squeezed the life out of "him" and snapped "his" neck, ending "his" life. As she realized it has really been Jessica, she panicked and grieved. At this point of time, her husband Allan had finally came from his job earlier than expected and panicked from what happened. His frustration going directed at the culprit Flora. Hearing Allan's words hurt as he blamed her and screamed at her. With this, she decided to have the final word and 'confessed' that she had never loved him and used him for his fortune, catching him off-guard, she shot him by grabbing a gun below the couch, she had gave up on trying to keep a good innocent cover. Still being ruthless as she was injured towards her sons, she taunted them until they both had enough of her talking. She died later on when both her sons ended her life by using a chainsaw to split her in half right outside the backyard. (After they were done torturing her by stitching her mouth shut and etc.) The caused the boys to stop aging from the death of the one who made the whole deal possible, since she herself caused this whole mess to happen.

Trivia:
• She hates Mickey Mouse.
• She is a cannibal and has at least eaten her sons once.
• She is emotionally attached to Jessica due to something from her family.
• She likes things clean.