Jessica Nell

Jessica Nell is the deuteragonist of the book "Repetitions || The Nells ||." She is the second oldest out of his siblings Kenneth Nell, Angelina Nell and Terrance Nell.

Her parents are Flora Nell and Allan Nell.

Being very close with her Mother ever since she was born, it was pretty much inevitable that she became a Mama's girl. She appreciates her the most out of all the siblings and defends her all the time, because in her view of her Mother, she's the good one.

Her relationships with her siblings are not that close as shown in the book. Especially with Kenny, it is shown that they had a least one fight about their mother. With her defending Flora while Kenny kept trying to say the opposite, which ended up to have more isolation from each other between them. (In fact, Jessica herself is annoyed that Kenny has given nicknames to the rest of her siblings besides her, due to not much closeness.)

It's shown constantly that she loves her mother and longs to spend all the time with her, this causing her to be gullible and believe absolutely anything she says.

Upon seeing her two brothers after they had recently been tortured was terrifying for her to say the least. (When Terrance snapped.) Her first instinct was to call them both "demons" and to "give her brothers back". She marked them as the "bad guys" and Flora as the "good guy" since Flora herself was injured. Of course she had no fault in that, in any situation it's natural that you'd assume the bad one as the creepier looking one. So she went to help her mother instead of believing her two brothers.

As she tried to help her mother, she had been mistaken for Kenny and had gotten strangled by Flora herself. She struggled till the end, it had ended up to have her neck broken with no oxygen whatsoever. She passed away from the person she loved the most, the only thought on her mind being pure agony and a feeling of betrayal. A simple "Why."

Trivia:
• She gets cold easily so she wears lots of thick clothing.
• Her blonde hair may come from the first Hempseed.