Allan Nell

Allan Nell is the deuteragonist of the book "Repetitions || The Nells ||." He is the father of Jessica Nell, Kenneth Nell, Angelina Nell, and finally Terrance Nell.

He is also the husband to Flora Nell.

Away from his fortune that came from his parents, he's a very hardworking man that's just trying to be a better parent and raising his children right rather on how he was raised.

He met Flora in their collage years, getting to know her by trying to initiate a conversation with her when she was alone. This was also when they both started to get feelings for one another and eventually get married, to of course soon later on have 4 children.

He's the closest towards his children, always trying to spend time with them and overall to treat them right with love and care despite how tired he is. Angie however is his favorite child due to the fact that she looks just like him. He doesn't really ever say that of course to not hurt any of his other beloved children.

He works as a party planner, alongside his co-workers Travis Swelton and Casey Vick. It's shown with that he is extremely overworked and tired, not having very good rest for around 2 mouths. (Supposedly planning his own business to have a more stable life.)

As he is leaving from his work much earlier than expected. (Due to finishing up quickly.) He arrives just in time for the whole mess he sees with the hidden secret that Flora herself with her grotesque eye injury. This being extremely alarming to him, he went on ahead and tried to get an explanation from the boys. As soon as they both told him, he was absolutely is disbelief. Once a scream was heard, he went ahead and saw Jessica lying on the floor dead with Flora being the only one there as the one who killed her, as he panicked in horror about this, he let out all his frustration onto Flora. Screaming at her because of what she had done. This making Flora confess that she had never loved him and used him for money, this catching Allan off-guard and destroying his heart. By being caught off-guard, Flora had grabbed a gun from below the couch and shot him right in the head. He fell in an instant death, breaking his arm in the process from the impact.

He died in agony.

Trivia:
• He used to be a bad boy as a teen.
• He hates chocolate.
• He has trouble processing things quickly and is pretty slow.