Kenneth Nell

Kenneth Nell (preferring to be called Kenny) is the protagonist/deuteragonist of the book "Repetitions || The Nells ||." He is the youngest out of his siblings Angelina Nell, Jessica Nell and Terrance Nell.

His parents are Flora Nell and Allan Nell.

Suffering from his Mother by brutally abusing him to death time to time again, he tries to live on as if nothing's wrong to avoid the sake of his family going downhill, he truly wishes the best for everyone, other than thinking on his own care and happiness, he is pretty okay and stable with just having Terrance as his only companion through it who would truly understand.

Despite being only 5 years old, he is very intelligent and understanding in things that a normal 5 yr old wouldn't necessarily get. This was explained by Flora forcing her children to learn quicker.

Kenny is close towards Angie and Terrance. He is not very close towards Jessica nor his parents very much, despite how he shows love towards his father. He hates his mother just as much as Terrance, however he is more on the cowardly-shy side and depends on Terrance too much whenever the stakes get too high.

He enjoys having "tea time" with Angie, in fact throughout the book, he was learning how to probably sip from a cup and once he does he is ecstatic.

The torture hit him hard once he was born, it was an endless cycle for him, just like how it was with Terrance. He would actually sometimes be punished by Flora even when it wasn't an execution day. This was shown in one of the chapters when both Kenny and Angie had went to the kitchen to get a snack. By Angie finding some cinnamon buns (both of their favorite treat.) with a small stepladder they found, she fell harshly to the ground, Flora had came just in time to misunderstand the situation and lead Kenny away to kill him once more. (He had tried to hide and struggle to survive which failed as how he died.)

When Terrance snapped, he followed right along. After all, his big brother was wise to him and he was in fact the good guy. Though he felt like this was a tad bit far, he secretly did enjoy it. To finally stand up for himself and bring fear to the one who'd harmed him since he was born. It felt insanely powerful. This caused him to slowly lose his sanity, even though he did his best to fight it back.

However, realizing that his family had all passed away was the most depressing stage for him. They'd never return, they were nothing like Terrance and him. To let this frustration and grief out he'd lure people in the house, which then killed. It was their little game, the only thing they could ever do for the rest of their cursed lives. When Terrance and showed how insanely clingy and possessive he was to Kenny, it made him feel sad for him. He knew he lost most of his sanity but didn't care. He never hurt him so it was fine. He really loved him more than anyone, and knew that he had surely suffered more than he had due to more years of pain, so he accepted it. Either way he liked it. He was still glad he had one person left, and that was the person who he shared his troubles, pain and basically everything with.

Trivia:
• He wanted to be a toy manufacturer (plush maker mostly.)
• He tries to end his life over and over just to finally see his family again. (Just like how Terrance does.)
• He misses Angie greatly so he uses her plushie Robby to play "tea time" with or even talk to.
• He stopped physically aging the death of Flora.