Angelina Nell

Angelina Nell (preferring Angie so her name is easier to say.) is the deuteragonist of the book "Repetitions || The Nells ||." She is the third oldest out of his siblings Jessica Nell, Kenneth Nell and Terrance Nell.

Her parents are Flora Nell and Allan Nell.

A very ecstatic and happy-go-lucky girl is present. A personal favorite to her father (due to her looking exactly like him.) and cherished/adored by her family makes her life be as easy as pie. She loves her plushie Robby and absolutely loves cinnamon rolls (which Kenny does too.)

She's always gotten along with people really well, however she is closest towards Kenny. They both hang out most of time by goofing off or just overall having fun. A common thing they both like to do is "tea time", which Angie taught Kenny how to probably sip from a cup.

Robby had been a gift from Flora to Angie, it is presumed to be "alive" due to it moving and had given Angie a camera in one of the chapters. (The camera being used to expose Flora.) Flora obviously did something for the plushie to do this, perhaps a bodyguard for Angie to look out for her or even something else. It doesn't matter anyways.

After Angie overheard the conversation that Flora had with herself, she was terrified. In her eyes, the innocent and caring mother she had for Flora quickly changed into a monstrous description. To test out her theory of her actually harming Terrance and Kenny. She used the small camera Robby had given her and attached it onto Kenny's collar, in a hidden manner.

Turns out she was correct on what her mother had done for years. Upon seeing Flora injured on her eye, she denied her pleads of help and innocent act and instead exposed her vaguely by saying "You monster."

Seeing all of her family members pass away was the worst thing she had witnessed, she thought it had been all her fault for exposing Flora. She thought if she had never exposed Flora, the family would have been still be alive and well. The two boys still in pain but at least the family would have still been alive. As she looked out her window, horrified at her two brothers' looks and action of brutal death towards Flora, she ran away. By not thinking straight, she ran through the road where she had not realized a car going straight for her. As soon as she does though, she freezes and stays put. It was her fault and she'd join her family. The last words of her being. "I'm sorry."

Trivia:
• Take Robby away and you take away her happiness.
• She died painfully slow.