Terrance Nell

Terrance Nell is the protagonist/deuteragonist of the book "Repetitions || The Nells ||." He is the oldest out of his siblings Jessica Nell, Kenneth Nell and Angelina Nell.

His parents are Flora Nell and Allan Nell.

A used-to-be coward in his young age due to being brutally abused to death by his own mother, he grew into a very hateful (internally.) person who still couldn't stand up for himself, however through all this he manages to still put a smile for his family and friends, he desperately wants to help his little brother (who is also going through the same torture.) by trying to make his childhood at least a tad bit better than his own when he had no one. Unfortunately, he loses himself eventually.

He absolutely hates his mother.

Ever since he had been very little, he had been tortured, killed and hurt in many ways that seemed just sick, and this was by his own mother. The pain counted as physically and mentally. A few years later, he started to get insanely jealous from the treatment Flora gave Jessica and Angelina once they were born. He didn't understand why he was being th treated like this, however he did find out why once he realized both Jessica and Angelina were girls, while he was the only boy. That pained him heavily for the longest time and still did.

When he was about 10, a new child was birthed from Flora. Of course, he presumed it was another girl so he shook it off, but after realizing it was a boy, he panicked. This child being Kenny. He wasn't too sure he'd like the new sibling due to him sharing Flora's looks, but in the end they were inseparable.

In all honesty, he was afraid that Flora would do the same thing to Kenny as she did to him, but at the same time he was overjoyed he wouldn't be alone in this. Turns out, yes they both went through the same thing after all. After some time, Terrance finally snapped at this mother and decided to attack against her than just staying idly by in pain when she burnt him. This was the first step he had in finally breaking free from the pain his mother caused. However this caused chaos to happen for the family, which resulted in Jessica's death, Allan's death, Angelina's death and finally Flora's death.

When he finally slaughtered Flora, he felted joyous. He felt free, even though he never really was. The adrenaline got to the better of him and he lost control, he stopped thinking clearly. Grief finally came into him when he realized his family really passed away, they wouldn't ever come back, and so on forth, an unhealthy obsession grew into him with Kenny, the only person he had left he deeply cared about and even had a connection about their situation, he promised to forever stay by his side and protect him from anything that would come in his way. He treated Kenny as if he was his most prized possession.

A familiar curse comes in every now and then whoever steps foot in the house, something beyond his control.

Trivia:
• He made his jacket
• He wishes he could pass away already to see the rest of his family, so he tries to.
• He stopped physically aging after the death of Flora