Shell in a Cell

The bell dinged four times. In a wrestling arena, a match occurred between three fighters as the crowd cheered wildly.

A wrestler in a pink wrestling outfit stared nervously at the two cornering him. He was suddenly knocked out of the ring and landed on a table, where a woman with brown hair and dark skin—the host—was sitting at. She grabbed her mic and stood over the fallen fighter.

"Ooh, nasty team-up! But last one in the ring wins the championship!" The host shouted furiously. "Who will it be, fans? The undefeated Ghostbear or the invincible Annihilation?!"

The bell rang once again, and the two wrestlers then started to battle one another in the fighting ring.

Above the rafters, Raph and Leo play-fought with one another on top of the scoreboard, the bigger turtle dressed up as his hero. Donnie and Mikey sat near the edge of the scoreboard from above the ring.

"Go, Ghostbear!" Raph pumped his fist in the air and ripped the orange part of his shirt to reveal another one that read '200-0'. "He's the greatest ever. He's gonna win number 200 tonight."

Leo jumped on his head, smirking. "Buddy, come on. You know wrestling is bogus. They always pull their punches. Even I could defeat Ghostbear." He spat on his hands and rubbed them together. "I call this one the Three Star Hurricane. You think Ghostbear could match these moves?" Leo smacked Raph in the face repeatedly, still smiling.

"Oh, here we go," Donnie frowned.

"Every time," Mikey followed, deadpanned.

"You take that back, Leo! No one beats Ghostbear!" Raph argued as Leo blew a raspberry at him and began to battle with him again.

Mizuki expertly slid down the rope of the scoreboard from above the roof. After she landed on the top of the rafters safely, she watched Raph and Leo fight with one another with a confused eyebrow.

"Mizuki! You came just in time!" Mikey squealed excitedly.

"Although I'm not interested in these boxing matches, I know I couldn't deny a request from my friends," she shrugged, smiling. "So what has gotten into Raph and Leo lately?"

"Raph's been a big fan of Ghostbear for a while now. But Leo here, he thinks that wrestling's bogus." Donnie explained.

"I see," Mizuki nodded.

Donnie went to grab the last slice of pizza, but Mikey grabbed it first and ate it in one mouthful.

"Woah—ah," Donnie groaned. "You know what? That's fine, you have it. I'll have the next last slice of pizza."

"Thanks, D," Mikey said, his mouth full of pizza

The bell rang twice. Donnie, Mikey, and Mizuki looked down to check out what is going on. Ghostbear grinned, the last fighter to stand in the ring, as the female announcer held the winner's wrist.

"Ghostbear is the last man in the ring," the female announcer declared. "And when I raise his arm, he will officially be 200-0!" The crowd cheered wildly as she began to lift up Ghostbear's arm.

"Ha, told you, Leo!" Raph laughed as he held Leo up in the air.

"Whatever. Ghostbear's just a chump in a costume." Leo shrugged. Raph growled and threw him. Leo flipped backward towards the edge of the scoreboard.

"I could beat him. I could beat any of them," the blue-clad turtle bragged, not realizing what he was doing. He flipped off the edge and fell towards the ring. Mizuki yelped and covered her mouth.

"Leo!" Raph cried, shoving Mikey and Donnie.

"Avenge me!" Leo yelled.

He landed on top of Ghostbear and now has his arm being raised by the female announcer. The crowd gasped the moment they saw him standing in the ring instead of the former fighter.