Minotaur Maze

A/n: Life got in the way, and I've forgotten about this. But no more...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh, cool!"

"Oh, yeah!"

On the roof of an apartment building, Raph and Mikey tested out their weapons...by fooling around with them. Leo, Donnie, and Mizuki watched them fool around with their magical weapons. Mikey tried to kick at Raph, who had already blocked his attack with his tonfas.

"Check this out! Power-fun-Jitsu!" Mikey swirled his kusari-fundo, forming a fiery circle, which then turned into a tornado, around Raph.

"Uh-oh." Raph used his tonfas to protect himself from the fiery tornado by creating a shield around himself.

"Incredible," Mizuki mumbled in Japanese, trapped in awe at Mikey's growing expertise.

"Not bad, not bad. but check out these puppies." Raph smashed his fists while gripping the tonfas and created bigger red fists that sparkled from the impact of the tonfas. "Tonfa-smash-Jitsu!" The tornado was soon extinguished by the fists.

"Ohhh," the three other turtles and Mizuki gasped in amazement.

Leo quickly shoved Raph aside and pulled his odachi from behind him. "If you guys want to see some real skill, look right here. I'm going to make a portal to New Jersey."

He moved his odachi around, while doing some poses, and attempted to make a circle. A line of blue glow vanished a second after it appeared at the tip of the long knife.

"Come on, power-portal-jitsu," Leo mumbled. He tried again with the same move he created himself, but another line disappeared. He groaned and tried again a few more times. Finally, he was only able to make a small portal in front of him.

"Yeah!" Leo said victoriously.

Raph laughed, holding onto his sides, as Mikey's eyes sparkled. "That's not going to get you across the street, let alone to Jersey."

"Okay, but..." Leo extended his arm through the portal and another one popped up behind him. He started scratching his back with his hand through the second gateway. "See, it's practical, which makes it better."

Mikey and Mizuki saw Donnie holding a small purple gem and his goggles. "Hey, Donnie, what are you doing, bud?" Mikey asked him.

"Well, while you guys took flashier items from Draxum, I, on brand, took a more cerebral one," Donnie explained as he showed them the crystal he took from Draxum's lab. "See, the crystal, combined with the elements—"

"Get to the point," Leo interrupted him.

"Now, I can see all the mystic energy hidden around New York," Donnie finished and placed the crystal into his goggles. "You're welcome, and thank you."

"You managed to nab it from Draxum's laboratory? Did you find any more down there?" Mizuki asked him hopefully.

"Well, I didn't have much time for that, but we can try and find more, if you so wish," Donnie smiled at her.

"Whoa, that's awesome," Raph said, walking up next to Donnie and Mizuki near the balcony. "Hey, what about that laundromat?"

"It looks like a laundromat," Donnie said, looking through the goggles at a laundry place.

Mizuki spotted an old woman pushing a shopping cart down the street. "Try that woman, see if you can find anything on her."

"Alright, what do we have over here?" Donnie aimed his goggles at the old woman and gasped. "Whoa, underneath that old lady's skin is some sort of fire mutant thing."