Bloody

[A/N: This will be in Lady Dimitrescu's POV]

It was 9 in the morning and Alcina was already making her way to that child, Heisenberg's factory.

He was going to pay for laying a hand on Y/n.

She burst through the factory doors and made her way to Heisenberg's office.

"What the fuck are you doing here you super-sized bitch!?" The man exclaimed.

"Don't be so gauche Heisenberg, you touched my maiden." She said coldly

He just rolled his eyes at the woman, in a mere millisecond the woman grabbed his throat and slammed him against a wall.

"Haven't you learned to not touch others' things!?" The woman exclaimed

"L..like she *cough* wants to belong to you!" He tried to get out.

Now Alcina was gritting her teeth, she drove Heisenberg away from the wall a bit then slammed his head against it making again him bleed out.

The man grunted in pain. The countess dropped him to the floor and drew out her nails, threatening to slice the man into ribbons.

She took a quick swipe at his face and the man's glasses flew off.

"I will bring so much pain onto you that you will look like Moreau!" Alcina took another swipe at the man scratching his face.

Now blood was pouring everywhere.

"Get away from me you psycho!" Heisenberg yelled.

Suddenly flocks of Ravens flew into the factory and the countess immediately drew her nails back in.

Then Mother Miranda appeared.

"What is going on here." She demanded.

"This crazy bitch came in here and started attacking me!" Heisenberg stood up his face healing quickly.

Mother Miranda looked at Lady Dimitrescu.

"He was touching someone who didn't belong to him!" Alcina growled.

"You can't just come here and attack him," Miranda said.

"But-" the lady tried to protest.

"I don't want you in here for another second" the bird woman demanded.

Heisenberg just gave the countess this smug look like he just won a prize and was bragging about it.

Alcina gritted her teeth and stomped her way out of the factory.

[Y/n POV]

You were cleaning the front entrance when someone slammed the doors open.

The countess stomped her heel down. And growled

"Stupid child, being protected by Miranda.." she mumbled

Soon all three daughters were there.

"Mother, did you cut off his dick?" Cassandra asked

"Or perhaps his head" Daniela popped in

"I was going to do both, if not Mother Miranda stopped me!" The woman was obviously furious with the outcome

"Are you alright my lady?" You asked with a newfound confidence.

She looked at you, a bit taken aback by the question.

"I will be fine" She dismissed the question

'How curious' the lady thought.

"Grab me some wine and bring it to my chambers" the countess demanded then walked off.

You quickly started heading to the wine cellar, when you got down there you looked around to find the wine.

Then you heard someone scream.

'What the?' You opened the door where the scream came from and saw stairs.

You went down them and they led you into the dungeon you looked around then something jumped out at you.

You got so scared you fell to the ground.

The thing limped towards you, it was wearing rags, it had gray skin, and had a sickle in its hands.

It seemed like a zombie.

You scooted away from it as it came closer, soon you came to your senses and got up then ran back to the wine cellar.

You shut the door to the dungeon and took a couple of seconds to breathe.

You stood back up and found the wine you grabbed it and quickly left the room.

You knocked on the countess's door and entered.

"Well you seem tired, what happened" she asked

"I-I don't know, I ran into some... thing" you tried to explain

"Oh, you must have come into contact with one of the moroaciă," the woman said resuming to apply her makeup.

"Moroaciă?" You asked

"Yes, they used to be maidens," she said bluntly.

"W-Will I become one?" You said worriedly

The countess chuckled

"No, unless you do something to anger me" A sadistic smile could be seen on her face. "Would you fill my wine glass up"

You nodded and went to her side and grabbed her glass and poured the wine into it.

You then put the glass and the bottle down on her vanity.

The countess put down her lipstick and grabbed your chin in one swift movement.

You squeaked from the sudden touch and the woman hummed and smiled.

She dropped your chin having an amused face on.

"You may leave maiden" she shooed you

With that, you quickly left the room and closed the doors behind you.

You rushed back to your chambers and when you got there you dropped onto the bed and laid there.

"What the hell just happened" you muttered as you put your hands over your face.

Word count (837(