Thinking

It's been a few days and all you could think about was Lady Dimitrescu, you didn't know why you couldn't get her off your mind.

You were dusting one of the fireplaces in the main hall and we're wrapped up in your thoughts.

Suddenly you felt the hand on your shoulder and you turned around quickly.

It was the countess.

"M-my Lady!" You said a bit alerted from the random encounter.

"Sorry dear, did I scare you?" The woman asked.

"J-just a bit.." you looked at the ground and blushed slightly.

The countess took your chin into her hand and made you look up at her.

"Your cheeks are a bit red, are you sure you're okay?" She asked in a teasing tone.

"Y-yeah I'm fine." You squirmed under the Countess trying to get out of her touch.

The woman chuckled at your attempt to escape.

"Why don't you go on a break and take a bath?" She suggested.

You nodded and she let go of your chin.

"Good, go on now." She waved you off.

You left the room and got ready for your bath, you slipped into the warm water and sat there for a bit.

Suddenly you heard the door creak open, and you tried to cover your naked body with your hands.

The countess bent through the doorway and looked at you, she saw your flustered facial expression and smiled.

"I forgot to inform you of something." She said as she came closer to you.

You scooted to the far end of the bathtub, but the woman was already next to you.

The countesses eyes explored your body, before looking into your eyes again, you blushed ferociously.

"I'd like you too come to my Chambers when you're done, is that understood?" The woman asked.

"Y-yes.." you complied.

The woman smiled then left the room closing the door behind her.

You exhailed though you don't know you were holding in a breath.

You didn't know why you felt so strange when you were around the countess, to you it didn't make any sense.

You always felt a vulnerable and flustered when you are around her, and then it came to you, you liked her.

There simply was no other explanation.

Soon you're done bathing and got out of the bath, brushed your hair, and then got dressed.

You then left the room and headed to the countesses chambers.

After you walked in the room you looked at the countess as she applied her makeup.

You blushed as you saw her, she was extravagant and simply divine.

You snapped yourself out of your thoughts and finally spoke.

"You wanted to speak to me my lady?" You pondered.

"Yes I do." The woman placed her lipstick on her vanity and stood, now facing you.

She looked at you for a second then spoke again.

"But it seems like you have something to tell me as well. Would you like to go first?" She asked

You looked at her baffled, it's like she read your mind. You shook your head.

"No my lady, you may go first" you said.

The woman raised an eyebrow then put back on her poker face.

The woman walked across the room, and sat in her chair she then patted her leg motioning for you to sit down.

You nervously sat on the countess's lap.

"You are a strange girl" the woman murmured.

You blush from feeling her breath on the back of your neck.

"I'd appreciate if you go first." The woman spoke in a commanding tone.

You gulped.

"I-its n-nothing important.." you said quietly.

The woman shifted you around so that you were now facing her and straddling her leg.

Her golden eyes pierced through you.

You looked away to the ground as nervousness overflowed through you.

The Countess gently grabbed your chin and made you look up at her, but your eyes were still focused to the ground.

Your eyes widen as you felt something touch your lips, you look up at the countess and now realize she's kissing you.

When she lets go of your lips you just stare at her in complete shock.

"Now tell me, what is it that you have to say?" She asked

You still sat there in silence as you didn't know what to say.

"Well?" She asked

You snapped out of your thoughts.

"I.. Uh.. like you.." you said quietly, still flustered about what just happened.

The woman smiled and brought her lips back to yours.

The kiss was passionate and smooth, the woman slipped her tongue into your mouth.

You placed your hands on the woman to prop yourself up. You felt the woman's lips curve into a smile.

She stopped kissing you to let you breathe.

The woman grinned and brushed her fingers through your hair.

"Quite touchy aren't you?" She teased.

Look down to where your hands were and saw them placed upon the countess's breasts.

You blushed ferociously and quickly removed your hands from the countess.

"S-Sorry.." You whispered.

The Countess was obviously amused from your reaction. She lifted your chin up and inched closer to your ear.

"So cute~" the countess said seductively.

Your face was painted with red and you looked away from the woman.

She set you back onto the floor and she stood, she then looked down at you.

"I'd like you to call me Alcina for now on." She said.

"Alcina.. you have a beautiful name." You blushed now looking at her.

The woman smiled and patted your head.

"Thank you darga mea"

Suddenly Alcinas three girls rushed into the room slamming the doors open.

"Mother, mother!" All three of them said excitedly as a rushed to the countess.

You just stood there and watched as they were all stoked to see their mother, it put a smile on your face.

you left the room leaving the four of them to talk and continued to finish your work around the castle for the rest of the day.

Word count (1011)