Her...

{A/N: this chapter will have smut}

It's been a few weeks since you and Alcina have become a thing and her daughters have slowly started to warm up to you.

They do like messing with you though as they find it amusing.

You woke up in the midst of night and Alcina wasn't in bed, you got up out of the bed and exited the room to go look for her.

The halls were dark and shadowy so you grabbed a candle nearby and lit it with a match.

As you wandered the halls the sound of a piano playing grew louder, you went to the room it was coming from and saw Alcina playing it.

Her hat was not on her at the moment and she was wearing a red wine robe, you fully entered the room watching Alcina as she played.

You put the candle down and ended up triping over something, luckily you caught yourself before you fell.

Alcina stopped playing the piano and looked at you.

You awkwardly smiled at her and waved.

Alcina chuckled.

"Darga mea, what are you doing up so late?" She asked You.

"I should be the one asking that." You said

Alcina raised an eyebrow.

"Oh? Has my shy little maiden become brave now?" Alcina teased You.

"I-i w-whatever" you said becoming flustered.

Alcina chuckled and stood up from the piano, she then made her way towrads you, she then bent down so that she was eye level with you.

"Now, why don't you be a good girl and answer my question?" Alcina said with a sickly sweet tone.

You blushed at the nickname.

"I- I just woke up and noticed you were gone." Your eyes darted away from the countess's gaze.

The countess hummed and gently grabbed your chin to make you look at her.

You tried to look at the ground but instead you eyes landed on Alcinas breasts, your face heated up.

You slowly brought your gaze back to the countesses face.

Suddenly you felt a firm grip on your waist and Alcina leaned in close to your ear.

"Like what you see darga mea~?" She said in a flirtatious tone.

If you're face wasn't red enough a few seconds ago it was definitely now. The countess looked at you with a smirk and then kissed you.

Passionate like always, you slowly melted into the kiss, Alcina broke the kiss and picked you up.

She then sat down on a chair and set you down on her leg. You took in every ounce of the Countess's beauty.

Her hair was brushed but a bit messy, her eyes shined yellow and a smirk rested on her lips.

Her cleavage was visible and her robe ended mid-thigh.

You realized you were staring and looked away quickly.

Alcina let out a low hum and you felt yourself grow wet.

'Shit' you thought to yourself.

It was only a matter of time before the countess would notice, as you weren't wearing pants so your underwear was the only thing between you and her thigh.

You looked into Alcinas eyes when you felt her hands travel down To both sides of your waist.

"Darga mea~" she dragged her words out as she spoke. "Do you want something~? All you have to do is ask~"

You were nervous, extremely nervous. This was the first time you've done anything like this.

"I-.. i--" you were silenced by another kiss, Alcina bit your lip forcing you to part you lips, the countess put her tongue in your mouth and continued to french kiss you.

You gasped for air as she parted from your lips.

"A-Alcina.."

"Hmm? What is it Darga mea~?" She was obviously teasing you.

You huffed in annoyance.

"Darga all you have to-" you cut Alcina off when you placed you hands on her breasts and gave her a peck on the lips.

"Please stop teasing me." You said and huffed again.

The countess hummed and with a quick motion she cut off your shirt then threw it in a random direction.

She kissed your neck "only because you asked so nicely~"

She continued to kiss your neck until she elected a moan out of you, to which she proceeded to give you a few hickys.

"Alcina~" you moaned and arched your back.

The countess picked you up and carried you back to the bedroom and she put you on the bed.

"Lay back" she ordered.

You quickly did as she said, Alcina pulled the tie of her robe and it slid off her immediately now showing her black lace undergarments.

You shifted becoming more aroused.
Alcina grabbed a long piece of silk and made her way back over to you.

"Put your arms up"

You quickly did what she told you and when you did Alcina tied your wrists together around the headrest.

When she was done she hovered over you and took you into a kiss, it was slow and passionate at first but quickly became more heated.

Alcina backed away from you and pinched your nipple making you moan.

"A-alci~ f-fuck~"

The countess slapped the side of your ass with her other hand.

"Such foul language darga mea~"

Alcina inched her hand closer to your heat and your breath hitched, she slipped her hand under you panties and slowly inserted one finger and stopped letting you adjust.

"A-Alcina~" you breathed out.

"Ready darga mea?" She asked.

You nodded quickly.

The countess started pumping her finger inside you slowly increasing her speed.

"O-oh my~ Alci P-please~" you moaned.

"Please what darga mea?"

"P-please~ I-i want more" you begged

"Mm, good girl~" Alcina added a second finger and quickened her speed.

You arched your back an threw you head back in sheer pleasure, as your moans became louder.

"Alci! I-im going t-to" you cut yourself off with a loud moan and you gripped the sheets as you cummed.

The countess slowly drew her fingers out of you and licked your come off her fingers as she hummed.

Your body felt like jello and Alcina cuddled up next to you, kissing you on the forehead.

"Good night darga mea" she said then you driffeted off to sleep.

Word count (1050)

The Shy Maiden (Alcina Dimitrescu x Fem)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara