The day my whole world stopped.

Elizabeth's POV:

I still remember everything clearly.. Meliodas and I lost our lives.. how, you may ask? Here is the short story.

The holy war had barely came to an end, we were trying to celebrate it with our closest friends.. Drole and Gloxinia. But we were too late.. turns out they joined the Ten Commandments. We even saw them be sealed by the Goddesses, who then laid to rest after using their full power. Then, we finally saw the other races at peace, happy the war was over. We were happy too and decided to run away too, but it was too late. They had spotted us.. our parents.

They appeared in front of us, very angry with us. "You left the clan for this fucking goddess?! You got to be kidding!" My father, the demon king, shouted with such disgusted. I quickly turned into my assault mode, in my battle stance. I nodded at him, 'he wouldn't understand me..' i thought to myself.

"I'm giving you one more chance, Meliodas. Help me kill this demon or face the consequences..!" His mother, the supreme deity, yelled at him, with such hatred in her eyes. I wanted him to live even if its without me; however, he stayed by my side.. "No, mother. I love Elizabeth and i'll never leave her side..!!" He grabbed my hand right then. "Fine, we both have no choice to but to punish you both, for your sins..!!"

Everything felt like a blur but all i know is.. we fought til we couldn't anymore. "I.. love you, M-Meliodas.." I managed to say before closing my eyes for the last time, holding his hand. "I love you too.. E-Elizabeth..." He says as he took his last breath.. then holding my hand even in death. We both died but happily, hoping we would be together in the afterlife.. but i was wrong.

I finally woke up. Has it been a several years since the holy war ended..? I asked myself. The whole battlefield was now quiet.. there was nobody but us. I felt happy.. we survived somehow. I turned to Meliodas and was excited to see him again; but my face went from pure happiness to horror... Meliodas lay dead besides me. I felt like I couldn't move.. all of my hearts felt heavy.. "M-Meliodas..?" I quietly called out. He was definitely dead..

I felt his pulse.. there was nothing there. He was truly gone. "M-Meliodas.. no.. no.. N-no..." I held onto his body and cried and cried. My heart felt like it snapped into two. "Meliodas.. No..! p-please come back.. I can't live in a world without you.. p-please..!" After a while.. I finally buried his body, and started wandering off. I realized I stopped aging but that didn't matter to me. Why am i alive and why is he still dead..? That's a mystery to me. I'll see what the future has in store for me..

The End.

(More to come! Each chapter will be different afterall this is an one shot story! if you have an idea, pls dm me or comment below:) hope you guys enjoyed this angst story!)