I hope you'll understand...

Meliodas' POV:

After talking to Diane for some time.. I realized my true feelings for Elizabeth! I don't know why.. but when i'm with her, im happy and i feel like i can be myself... Diane says i should go confess right away before it's too late. She's right.

So i ran to the Boar Hat as fastest as I can. There she was.. Elizabeth.. looking so damn beautiful.! She was cleaning up the tavern, she seem to be serious about something.. but what? "Elizabeth! Can w-we talk..?" Elizabeth looks up at me then back to cleaning, "Sure. Make it quick. I gotta restock before leaving for the mission." She says a bit cold, I felt that.

My eyes brighten up at her. "Oh? You're going on another mission?? Let me pack and come along-" I say happily but was cut off by her. "Sorry but no. You need to stay here, there's no reason for you to put yourself in more danger." My heart dropped.. did i just hear that.. right..? "B-But Elizabeth.. you said i can come a-along.." She walks up to me then nods no. "Did i really say that..?" I looked down, trying not to cry.. "Why are you being so cold to me..? Why did you changed..?" She disappears then appears behind me, grabbing my ass, "Oh, really..? Did i changed now..?" I squealed, but Hawk came to my rescue; "You damn pervert!! Meliodas, run!!"

I looked back at them two, which Hawk had stuffed Elizabeth into an barrel. I choked On my tears, "B-But we were just talking.." She smiles at me, "Sorry but i'm a little busy, need to go buy supplies." I nodded and went back home, crying.

Elizabeth's POV:

As I got out of the barrel, buying more ale i needed, i thought to myself. I didnt mean to be cold to him.. it was for his own good.. He can't go.. I wont let him die or risk his life for others. You can hate me all you want but I'll make sure to save you this time, Meliodas.

Please forgive me and hopefully when this is all over, i hope you'll understand.. After all, this is what you made me promise you! 'Elizabeth.. promise me that no matter what happens.. you'll break this curse.' His voice echoed in my head. I WILL NOT FAIL THIS TIME..!

The End.

Dedicated to reincxrnation

Feel free to request for any melizabeth oneshots!