This hurts...

Elizabeth's POV:

I finally met Meliodas for the 105th time, it was the same thing again. He fell in love with me and so did I.. even tho I tried not to. Before I even met the other sins.. I had seen Merlin, since the holy war. I didn't know what to do anymore.. How can I protect Meliodas..?

"Elizabeth." Merlin says. We were both in her laboratory, in the village of Vera*, where Meliodas lived. "I think it's best to leave him.. so the curse doesn't reactivate. If my calculations are right.. the more you stop hanging out with them, the chances of him getting his memories back are lower." I started to cry on her table. It really hurt.. but if i have to do that.. to save him.. I must do what I have to do. Merlin goes behind me and gives me a hug, trying her best to comfort me. "I'm sorry, Elizabeth.. I will continue to look for a way to lift up this curse. But for now.. try to do it before his memories are back.!" She says.

I wiped my tears and left for a walk. 'Elizabeth! Let's be together no matter what, okay?~' A voice echoed through my head. It was my Meliodas.. "I cant do it..." I mumbled to myself. I continued to walk to the village of Vera looking for Meliodas. I saw him talking to his girl friends from school. But I waited for him.. "Elizabeth!" He calls out to me after a while. "Were you waiting for me?~" He gives me a kiss on the cheek. "No- I mean yes. Anyways we need to talk.." I say while ignoring my tears. We walk outside of the village and go to the lake where we first met. "Now, tell me. What's on your mind?~"

I couldn't help but cry more and more. "M-Meliodas.." He held me tightly, wiping my tears away. "Why are you crying..? you can tell me!" He says with such love in his eyes. 'I'm sorry.. this is for your own good..' I thought to myself. "Meliodas.. we have to stop seeing each other. I'm going on a mission probably soon.. and I don't want you to worry about me.." His face looks sad as I tell him, but also it brights up. "What if I come with you..?" I wiped my tears away and looked at him with seriousness.. "Sorry Meliodas. It will be dangerous! Plus your mother will kill me.." He then nodded, "Okay.." I started to cry more and more again. 'This truly hurts..'

A few days later, he began to see me again, but I tried my best to ignore him. Just like during the holy war times.. he's stubborn in this life too. "Elizabeth..! Why are you ignoring me..?!" He asked. "I-I'm busy.. preparing for the trip.." I mumbled quietly. "Don't you love me anymore..?" My heart stopped when he asked me that.. I even froze up a bit. "Of course I do.. but this can't happen right now.. I'm sorry." I packed up my stuff and then left with Merlin...

Meliodas' POV:

It's been a week since Elizabeth left. I felt really sad when she broke up with me. I really wanted to be with her no matter what. Whatever sin she is carrying, I will carry it with her. For some reason when we're together, it feels like a dream. Ever since I met her... it feels like I was destined to be with her; I always loved her from the start.

I started having dreams of the holy war that happened about 3,000 years ago.. I don't know why. it felt weird but maybe cause i've been reading and studying about it. I didn't tell Elizabeth this because I was afraid she would be scared of me; During school, I received the power to heal, it's truly a blessing, I will forever thank the gods above...

Continued in Part two.

(Vera* is my OC Village that I created)

Dedicated to my dear friend reincxrnation