I failed again...

( This is part 2 to This hurts..)

Elizabeth's POV:

After 2 months of searching for a cure for our curses, nothing was found. Me and Merlin decided to head back to Vera. At the time now, I wasn't worried about Meliodas or about the village since it was safe there.. but i was wrong. I had teleported us there.. close to the village. We had seen bloody citizens who were almost dead.. "Someone attacked the village.. please go help!" One said before taking their last breath.

I looked at Merlin, whom had nodded. "Go, Elizabeth! Hurry. I'll meet up with you in a moment." I nodded and flew there as quickest as I could. 'Meliodas..' I thought. 'Please be alive for me...' I got to the ground, looking all over for him. "Meliodas!! Answer me p-please.." "Elizabeth!!!" His voice yelled. He was right behind me. I ran up to him, hugging him. "M-Meliodas.. you're alive.." I stuttered. I kept crying and crying.. maybe i can save him this time. "Aww what a beautiful moment!" One mage says, as they saw us hugged. "now die!" I pulled out my two swords using my counter, "full counter!" It created a huge explosion, killing the two mages.

I protected Meliodas as I tried to kill the mages off. However as I continued to, a mage managed to live and tried to kill me with a goddess sword, it belonged to Mael.. "Elizabeth, NO!!" Meliodas yells as he pushes me out of the way. It struck him right throughout his chest. "You hurt someone close to me!" I disappeared and appeared behind the mage and killed them off. "That is your sin!" I said as I watched them die. "E-Elizabeth.. I.. I received my healing power.. but im too.. weak.." He spits out blood. I hug him tightly.. "Please don't die.. Meliodas. I-I need you.." I start to cry.

"I'm sure.. we will meet again.. After all.. that is our.. destiny.." He says as he takes his last breath. "No... N-no.." I fell into my assault mode. "I'm gonna make you pay.. you damned GODS..!" Darkness fell all around me, creating a big dark circle around us. "Elizabeth, STOP!!" Merlin managed to catch up to me. She uses her power "Absolute Cancel" to have me back in my human form. I stayed there crying in Meliodas' dead body. "M-Meliodas.. I'm so sorry... I couldn't protect you.. again..! Merlin.. i'm sorry.." Merlin lifts me up and comforts me again. "It's okay.. we will lift the curse soon.. I promise.."

That's right. Meliodas.. in your next life, I will save you. I will find you in 16 years again. I will find a cure for us both... no matter what. I can't bare a world without you... I love you so much... please wait for me..!

( Sorry if it was short! dont forget to vote, save and comment!)