We meet again

Elizabeth's POV:

After the war had ended, I was killed along with Meliodas, who is my lover. I was happy to have him by my side. That was until I woke up.. I looked around to see that nobody was here. I let out a laugh.. we did it. We fucking survived the holy war.. or so i thought.

I realized that I was still holding onto Meliodas' hand. Although i felt his hand very cold.. I turned to him, hoping he would be awake by now. But i was wrong again. Meliodas lay dead besides me, his clothes were all bloody even his face too. I looked at him in such shock and confusion. "M-Meliodas..?" I called out. I even touched him to make sure he wasn't joking with me. "Come on.. this isn't funny.." I accidentally had touch his vein, and felt his pulse; there was no heartbeat.. at all. He's gone.. but why..?

I didn't know the answer. Why am i alive..? Not my Meliodas.. "M-M-Meliodas.. no..! n-no.." I held onto his dead body and cried. "N-no.. not you.." All i could do is hold him and cry and cry and cry... What the hell is going on..? I thought. After about a week, I stood up and buried Meliodas; I left flowers on his grave I made and left on my own. On my journey.. I realized I stopped aging and my appearance stayed the same. I didn't care though.. After all, what's the point of life.. without him..? It's been a several years since I left Meliodas and been on my own. I should rest a bit here before moving on.. i thought to myself. I closed my eyes for a bit but I ended up sleeping for a while...

"Hey." That voice.. "wake up..!" Is that..? I woke up and it was a boy near my age. He looked like he was from the savage clan.. his appearance is just like Meliodas! But his hair is black. "Do you need help getting up..?" He asked me, smiling brightly at me. It is.. but he looks nothing like him. I held his hand as he helped me up. I couldn't stop looking at him.. Could it be..? "I'm Meliodas.. What's your name?~" No.. it can't be. Wait no, let's see how everything goes first. I finally spoke, "My name is Elizabeth.." Meliodas looks at me in awe, "Nice to meet you, Elizabeth. Your voice is so pure.. I love it!"

He had invited me to join his tribe, which i accepted. His people welcomed me, I followed Meliodas to his cave. He made food for me and him, and we started opening up to each other about things we had in common. "So where did you come from, Elizabeth?~" He asked me as he lay down on his blanket. I calmly answered.. "I don't really know.. I just been traveling on my own for a while.." He hugged me, it's like if he read me being sad. "I may not know your story.. but feel free to tell me when you're ready. Im here for you.. Elizabeth." I couldnt help but cry. It's like he really came back to life. We slept together throughout the night. He really reminded of my Meliodas...

* It's been almost a year since I met Meliodas. I felt like I could be happy again. I even fell in love with him.. but is it wrong to love him even tho i still loved my Meliodas..? "Elizabeth!! Stop daydreaming, you big dummy!" Meliodas called out to me, as he gave me a slight punch. I grunted in pain.. I saw an orb of light in his fist as he punched me. Could it be..? He ran up to me, with such worry in his eyes. "ELIZABETH!! Are you okay..? I-I didn't mean to hurt you." I healed myself with my dark magic. "I KNEW IT... YOU REALLY ARE MY MELIODAS..!" I cried loudly as I ran up to him to hug him tightly.

* TW: MENTIONS OF HARMING *

He covered his right eye, as he felt pain. "W-what do you mean..?" He says as he ignored the pain. I softly moved his hand out of the way. "Its the goddess symbol.. you are one of the goddesses.. I can't believe it.." I grabbed my sword and slit my arm.. to test my theory. "E-Elizabeth..!" He grabbed my arm and used his healing power on me. My wound was now gone, "Don't ever do that again, i-idiot..!" I smiled.. My Meliodas is back.. "S-Sorry.. I just wanted to make sure you had healing magic... And i'm right.."  I was happy.. to know this Meliodas was my Meliodas. Has he been reincarnated..? I can't wait to tell him everything...

( It will be continue in Part 2. This is dedicated to my dear amazing friend, reincxrnation !)