Elizabeth's death/2 months later (Part 2)

(Hello before I start.. Heres the video above, you can hear. Play it as you read, i insist:) hope y'all like it)

Meliodas' POV:

With the help of Gilthunder getting back up.. I walked straight to Merlin. "Please send me there." "Its too.. late." She says as her eyes begged me not to go. "Please." I begged. She nodded at me and teleported me there. I was teleported in the ruins where they fought. There was nothing but fog everywhere.. I could barely see where i was walking too. "Lady Elizabeth..? Please answer me if you hear me." I walked up a hill, looking from above and below too. "Lady Elizabeth..? Where are you..?" I even turned around looking all around. I decided to call him again, "LADY ELIZABETH!" It echoed throughout everywhere.

I walked on the different side of the ruins. "Lady Elizabeth!" I walked up more forward, looking worried and scared. "Please say something.. answer me.!" As i turned around, i hear the wind howling. I found her. My body felt weak.. my heart felt like it fell out of my body... She was dead. But I didn't wanted to believe that. Still, I couldn't stop crying.. I'm too late... I looked up back at her chest where I saw the other swords impaled into her body. "T-there you are.. Elizabeth.." My tears kept flowing and flowing.. "No...!" I kept saying, as i held onto her body. "No..! N-no please..!" I held onto her body tightly, hugging her.. hoping she would wake up and touch me like she always has. "Open your eyes.. for me.. please.." I felt hopeless like I couldnt do anything.. All i could was hold her dead body and cry...

After her death.. I continued to help those in need. I was happy that I was able to help. I even faking a smile for my friends. Sir King had invited me to stay in the fairy forest, but i politely refused. "I understand but I think I'll stay here... serving our people in the kingdom." Even after everything that has happened so far, I kept the tavern open for our recent and new customers. Some would ask for her, which made me sad but i still smiled. For her.

Even if it's been 2 months.. I'll never stop healing you. I always have faith in you.. "Lady Elizabeth.. I know you can't hear me.. Business here in the tavern is doing well. The Customers are upset as well... but they're doing their best to hang on. They're waiting for you just like I am.." I stood besides her, hugging her tightly. "So.. please... open your eyes.. Come back to me. I need you more than anyone else.. I just can't live in a world without you.. I can't bare it alone.." I stayed there crying, hoping she would wake up soon. I'll never leave your side.. Elizabeth.

The End.