Elizabeth's Death Part one. (Lots of angst)

3rd POV:

Elizabeth was close to beating the ten commandments, she grabbed her sacred treasure, lostvayne creating a spell "Revenge Counter". Feeling so much hope.. it's over.. right..? or so.. she thought.

"That's quite enough.." A voice comes out, blocking out the attack. "M-Mari..?" Elizabeth says weakly then falling down. "Honestly I rather die than to kill you.. dear sister..!" Mari says as she steps over Elizabeth's body, making her yell in pain and split out blood. However safe in Liones, the others watched in horror as they witnessed it. "L-Lady Elizabeth.."

Mari still continues to torture her eldest sister, Elizabeth. "Say.. this presence watching us.. is that your new group..? Will you betray them..? Like you did to us. You were once the leader of the ten commandments after all.. until you left for it for a damned goddess! You're so cruel.." She tosses her on the ground, watching her in pain with no emotion. "M-Meliodas.. I'm sorry.. Please forgive me.." Elizabeth mumbled.. quietly.

Before Mari could say anything or even do anything , someone was coming but who?? Ban managed to take down the commandments with one blow, who had let their guard down. "B-ban..?" Elizabeth says weakly. She was lifted up by Ban. "Wow.. you really did a number on us!" Mari smiles brightly at Ban. "Captain.. I'll take it from here. Stay behind me-" he says to Elizabeth but watches in horror as Mari stabbed one of her hearts...

Meliodas' POV:

As things started to unwind.. I saw that Elizabeth got stabbed by her younger sister, Mari. I couldn't help but cry. "Elizabeth has to die but it must be by my hand." I heard Mari say, showing no emotion. I saw her pull out 6 other swords, I fell to my knees. I continued hearing Her conversation though. "Why did you even come here, you immortal..?" She asked Ban, who was filled with shock and anger. "What else do you think? FOX HUNT!" He calls out, but the attack does not bother or work on her, due to the hatred he has on her. Mari continues smiling, "Let me tell you something, Ban. Only upper level demons such as me has 7 seven hearts. This is the second one." She stabs an sword into her second heart right into her chest, while Elizabeth screams in pain.

"If you can destroy them all.. they can die, no matter how strong they are." Mari says with no emotion on her face. I saw Ban trying to stop him, i couldn't stop my tears from flowing.. Mari counts down from 3 to 7 hearts stabbing them all; Before she could kill her again, i heard her whisper.. "Goodbye.. my dear sister.." She cried quietly. I saw Elizabeth's face.. she was gone...

(Side-Note: Instead of having Estarossa in this story, I created my OC for him. Her name is  Mari, she is the youngest of the three. She is related to Elizabeth and Zeldris.)