A-Airplane

Lina, Mal, Kiara, Aziz, Ben, Carlos, Jay and Evie are at the airport now; they are all going on vacation.

Kiara asked, "Where are we going?"

Jay stated, "I wish I knew."

Lina replied, "I don't know."

Ben said, "We are going to Florida."

Aziz asked, "Where in Florida?"

Ben responded, "Miami."

Aziz said, "That sounds like so much fun."

Lina asked, "Does anyone know what time our flight is?"

Mal said, "Yeah, our flight time is 9:00 am, and we board the airplane at 8:50 am."

Kiara asked, "Isn't 9 am too early for a flight?"

Mal replied, "No, Kia, 9 am isn't early for a flight."

Lina said, "I am so excited for this vacation."

Evie stated, "Me too."

Lina asked, "What's the plan once we are in Miami?"

Kiara said, "I would also like to know."

Mal and Ben explained the plan to Lina and Kiara once they get to Miami.

Lina said, "That's such a good plan."

Kiara stated, "Agreed."

At 8:50 am, Mal, Evie, Kiara, Carlos, Jay, Lina, Ben and Aziz boarded the plane.

On the airplane, Mal and Lina are sitting next to each other. Mal and Lina are sitting next to each other. The airplane took off to Miami, Florida, ten minutes later.

Kiara, Lina, Mal, Evie, Jay, Carlos, Aziz and Ben got off the airplane with the other passengers and headed towards the luggage claim to go and get their luggage before heading to the hotel they were planning on staying at. Everyone had a great flight and was a little tired; after Lina, Mal, Kiara, Evie, Ben, Carlos, Aziz, and Jay got their luggage, they all headed to a hotel to settle down before exploring Miami.