B-Baking

Lisa and her older brothers, Aziz and Jaylon, are in the kitchen because they want to bake something for their parents.

Jaylon asked, "What are we baking?"

Lisa replied, "Let's find the recipe online."

Aziz went online to find a random recipe for some hazelnut cookies. Lisa and Jaylon looked at the recipe.

Jaylon stated, "I think we should make those hazelnut cookies."

Lisa said, "Same here."

Aziz said, "Okay."

Lisa, Jaylon and Aziz started to make the cookies following the recipe after the cookies had been made and baked in the oven.

Jaylon said, "Mom and Dad will love these cookies."

Lisa stated, "I'll clean up here while you and Aziz go give a cookie to Mom and Dad."

Aziz replied, "Alright."

Jaylon and Aziz took a cookie and went to their parents, who were in the throne room; once Aziz and Jaylon arrived in the throne room.

Aladdin asked, "What's up, kids?"

Jaylon replied, "Lis, Aziz and I made you some hazelnut cookies; the rest are in the kitchen."

Aziz handed the cookie to his Mom while Jaylon handed the cookie to his Dad.

Jasmine took the cookie from Aziz and ate it so did Aladdin; after the couple finished eating the cookie.

Jaylon asked, "What do you think of the cookie?"

Jasmine replied, "Loved it, sweetie."

Aladdin stated, "Enjoyed it very much."

Aziz responded, "Glad you liked the cookie."

Jasmine asked, "Where is your sister?"

Jaylon replied, "She is cleaning up in the kitchen."

Jasmine stated, "Alright."

Aladdin said, "You kids can go now."

Jaylon responded, "Okay, we will help Lisa clean up."

Jasmine said, "Very much appreciated, kids."

Aziz and Jaylon went back into the kitchen to help Lisa clean the dishes and put away the rest of the hazelnut cookies after the cleaning got done.

Lisa asked, "Did Mom and Dad like the hazelnut cookie?"

Aziz replied, "Yes, they did."

Lisa said, "That's great."

Jaylon, Aziz and Lisa were all happy that their parents loved and enjoyed the hazelnut cookies they had made.