I- Ice Cream

Mal and Kiara went to make some strawberry ice cream in the school kitchen. The recipe is enough for two people.

Kiara asked, "What are the ingredients to make ice cream?"

Mal replied, "Strawberries, milk, cream, sugar, vanilla extract, salt and food colouring."

Kiara said, "I'll go and get a bowl to mix the ingredients in."

Mal replied, "Okay, sis."

Kiara went to find a bowl for the ingredients; after a few minutes, she found a bowl.

Mal measured and placed all the ingredients into the bowl she used 2 drops of the food colouring. Kiara mixed the ingredients and poured the cream mixture into a container.

Kiara asked, "Does this school have an ice cream maker?"

Mal said, "No, they don't, so we have to mix this every 30 minutes while it is in the fridge."

Kiara stated, "Oh, that will take a while."

Mal replied, "It will be worth it."

Kiara said, "Let's put it in the fridge now."

Mal took the container and placed it in the fridge. Every 30 minutes, Mal or Kiara would stir the mix; about 3 hours later, the ice cream was ready.

Kiara took the container out of the fridge.

Mal said, "Now it is time to try this ice cream."

Kiara said, "Okay."

Mal gave Kiara a spoon, and the Faery twins tried the ice cream they had made. Both girls thought their ice cream tasted delicious; after trying it, they placed the container back into the freezer and washed their spoons.

Kiara had a fun time making ice cream with Mal.

Mal also had a fun time making ice cream with Kiara.