D-Dogs

Marlena was walking around her castle yard when she spotted two dogs. So she decided to see why two dogs were sitting there.

Once, Marlena picked up one of the dogs, and the dog started licking her after the dog got done licking her.

Marlena asked herself, "What are you two cuties doing here?"

The other dog started chasing his tail while Marlena placed the first dog down; the first dog started wagging her tail. A little while later, the two dogs were being playful with each other.

Marlena's mom Cinderella walked out to the castle yard to see the two dogs playing with each other.

Cinderella asked, "Marlena, honey do you know why two dogs are in our yard?"

Marlena replied, "No, I do not know, Mom."

Cinderella stated, "Alright then, we need to figure out who these cute dogs belong to."

Marlena asked, "Can we keep them if they don't have an owner?"

Cinderella responded, "You know dogs take a bunch of responsibility."

Marlena stated, "I do, Mom."

Cinderella said, "Let's bring these dogs inside while we try to find who they belong to."

Marlena picked up the female dog while Cinderella picked up the male dog and returned to the castle.

Chad asked, "Mom and Mar, why are you carrying dogs?"

Marlena replied, "Found them in the yard we bought them in so we could find their owners."

Chad said, "Oh, okay."

Cinderella told her husband what was going on so he could help her, Chad and Marlena find the dogs owner. Prince Charming agreed to help his kids and wife to reunite the dogs with their owner. The Charming family first made lost dogs posters asking who had lost their dogs and posted them around. A few hours later, someone contacted Cinderella, saying she was happy that she and her family found her dogs; after the phone call, Tiana showed up to get her dogs.

Tiana was delighted to be reunited with her dogs.

Both dogs started licking Tiana, which meant they were happy to be back with Tiana.

Tiana said, "Thanks so much for finding my dogs."

Marlena replied, "You're welcome."

Cinderella said, "I am glad we could help you."

Tiana gave $100 to Cinderella as a thank you for finding her dogs; after that, the dogs and Tiana returned home. A few days later, Marlena was playing with a dog plushie that her Mom had gifted her for being so understanding that she couldn't keep the lost dogs and didn't be incompetent when the dogs got reunited with Tiana. Marlena will probably get a real dog when she is older.