C-Community Cooking Class

Lina and two other students decided they would take a community cooking class if they wanted to cook something for themselves. Today was the first-ever community cooking class the teacher for this class was Belle.

Belle stated, "Welcome to your first community cooking class."

Lina asked, "What will we be cooking today?"

Belle replied, "You will be cooking some sausages today."

Lina asked, "Is that all?"

Belle stated, "That is all for today."

Lina responded, "Oh, okay."

Belle said, "You all may begin cooking now."

Genevieve said, "Okay."

Lina first filled a pan with a tablespoon of oil; then put her sausage on the oil; then she turned on the stove to medium heat; a few minutes later, she turned her sausage onto a different side. Finally, at the 15-minute mark, Lina was done cooking her sausage and placed her sausage on her plate. Lina turned the stove off after she got done.

Belle was walking around, watching the students cooking their sausage.

Lina stated, "I got done cooking my sausage."

Belle approached Lina and said, "Alright, just wait until everyone gets done; turn off your stove."

Lina said, "I already did."

Belle said, "Okay, wait until everyone else gets done."

About another 30 minutes later, the other two students got done cooking their sausages.

Skylar asked, "Are you going to try our sausages?"

Belle said, "Yes, so everyone cut a slice of sausage for me to try."

Lina, Skylar and Genevieve each cut up the sausage they had cooked. Belle went to each sausage and ate the slice. She enjoyed the sausages that the girls had made.

Genevieve asked, "Can we leave now?"

Belle replied, "Yeah, you girls can leave; just bring your sausage."

So the girls took their sausage in a plastic baggie and left to return to their dorms; they enjoyed the community cooking class with Belle.