K-Kitten

Mal and Kiara were walking when they spotted a cute orange kitten.

Kiara said, "This is one cute kitten there."

Mal replied, "Yes, you are right, Kiara."

Kiara asked, "Who does this cute kitten belong to?"

Mal replied, "I am not sure; let's see if this kitten has a cat tag."

Kiara picked up the kitten gently to find out this pet belonged to someone; she said, "This kitten has a cat tag."

Mal responded, "Now we should find this kitten's owner."

Kiara stated, "The owner must be missing this kitten."

Mal asked, "Does this tag have a phone number?"

Kiara looked closer at the tag and replied, "Yes, Mal, this tag does have a phone number and name, and this kitten belongs to Lina."

Mal replied," We should call the number and tell Lina we found her kitten."

Kiara stated, "Yep, so Lina can come pick up her kitten."

Lina was still searching for her precious kitten.

Mal took her phone out and called Lina to tell her she and Kiara found her kitten. Later, after the phone call, Lina came to pick up her kitten.

Kiara replied, "Here is your kitten back, Lina."

Lina took her kitten from Kiara gently and replied,  "Thank you two so much for finding my kitten."

Mal replied, "You are welcome, Lina, and it was a good thing your kitten had a cat tag."

Kiara stated, "Yep or else Mal and I would not have known who this kitten belonged to."

Lina replied, "When I first got my kitten, I thought to also buy a cat tag in case she decided to get lost."

Mal said, "Such a smart move on your part, Lina."

Lina left with her kitten to return home. Mal and Kiara went to return home as well.