G-Gifts

It was almost Jaylon's birthday, and his siblings decided to give him his birthday gift early. So Lisa and Aziz went to give Jaylon his gifts.

Aziz stated, "Lisa and I have your gift for you."

Jaylon asked, "What are your gifts?"

Aziz replied, "Open the gifts to find out."

Jaylon stated, "Okay."

Lisa gave Jaylon her gift.

Jaylon opened Lisa's gift to reveal a journal.

Lisa asked, "Do you like the gift?"

Jaylon responded, "Yeah, I do."

Aziz gave Jaylon his gift.

Jaylon opened Aziz's gift to reveal a black pen with ink refills.

Aziz said, "I hope you like your gift."

Jaylon responded, "Thanks. I love both of your gifts."

Lisa and Aziz were both happy that Jaylon loved the gifts he received from them.

Jaylon hugged his siblings. A few hours later, three more gifts arrived for Jaylon, and the gifts were from Mal, Ben and Kiara. Mal's gift for Jaylon was a golden pocket watch, Kiara's gift for Jaylon was a book series, and Ben's gift for Jaylon was a set of colourful pens. Jaylon loved the gifts that he got from Mal, Ben and Kiara.

Aziz asked, "Who else will send you a gift?"

Jaylon stated, "I don't know."

Lisa asked, "What are you hoping to get from Mom and Dad?"

Jaylon said, "I hope to get a new bathrobe from Dad and a new watch from Mom."

Lisa replied, "Nice."

Jaylon stated, "I'll find out what my gift is from Mom and Dad on my actual birthday."

The following day, Jaylon received a gift from Evie.

Evie's gift was a suit she had made herself. Jaylon loved the suit that Evie had made and sent to him. Doug, Carlos and Jay also sent Jaylon a birthday gift.