ANNOUNCEMENT

helloooo :)

so! all of the requests that were queued up before i stopped accepting requests are done!! yippee!!

HOWEVER, i am not opening up requests again for a bit. i am going to be focusing on some of my other works for a while, starting with o hunter! my hunter!, then maybe one or two one-offs that aren't tied to any particular series and then ur the twst mc but ur dead, but once i catch up with those i am going to re-open requests :)

i talk a lot about these other works on my discord (https://discord.gg/MwnuXYeg come join if you'd like to!) and i invite ppl to share works that they enjoy or that they've written themselves on here, too! if the link stops working, just send me a message and i'll be happy to provide you a new one :)

all other requests will be ignored until i re-open them. questions are fine, but please don't expect me to write you something, even (especially!) if you dm me about it. i've had a problem where people think i'll shoot out a chapter for their request if they send me an individual message, and while i understand the innocent intent behind it, i'm rejecting all of them until this opens up again. i do love writing for you guys, but this writer is a busy guy and he needs some time for his personal life too and i'd appreciate it if that was respected :)

anyways, have a great day and thanks for reading my works :)