Chapter 6

!!!! TW: Mention of physical abuse (blood)!!!!

1 Week later

Lorelai's POV

The school was located in Bosten.  It was more like a prison. No colour, no comfort, no nothing. Just plain white walls that make me think of a mental asylum. And don't get me started in the teachers. Overly strict. 

Sometimes I sit and wonder about how long I will be attending this school. I have made a few good friends. We like to cause trouble. 

The teachers never find out about the mischief we cause and thank god they don't know what Grace and I get up to. Let's just say that I've seen girls walk out of the office crying with red marks on their faces and bleeding hands. They love to use the strap on our hands to punish their students. 

Grace is my roommate who thinks a lot like me. The only difference between us is the fact that she's an extrovert and I'm not. We are the same age and we like to pretend that we are sisters however her hair is orange not brown like mine.  She is my partner in crime.

Back home with Rafe

Rafe POV

I think Danny has started to notice how worried I am over Rory being gone. He keeps checking up on me and is sticking around more than usual. I decided that I should write a letter to my dear little sister. I bet she's so scared and doesn't know what to do with herself.

I wonder if she has made any friends. I assume the worst usually. 

Like that the school is a dump or that it's more of a school that uses physical labour to 'train' the girls to be fit for marriage and a family. But I know if that were the case then I would be receiving a letter that consisted of the words 'help' and 'me' but I have yet to get that letter.

As for my father, I haven't really spoken to him. He doesn't deserve to be acknowledged. He is like gum under my shoe. Useless and annoying.

Authors Note

Anyway I updated the characters chapter but I need to add a face claim for Grace.

we haven't really gotten to the good part yet but trust me I have a plan and I need these first few chapters in there to add a decent back story.

Also please feel free to leave a comment or two :)