HAHA GET SPOOKED NERDS

"Three deaths on the same day. It's rumored that three people were murdered in their home. Still young and full of life." A kid said, a grin on his face as he told his tale in a spooky voice.

"Some say it was brutal. Blood and screams echoing through thin walls.

Others say it was peaceful. A poisoning of gas taking them in the night.

There were only three deaths known on this property, but so far, 48 families have lived and moved from here. No one ever stays for more than a month before practically sprinting from the home and leaving most, if not all their possessions behind." He seemed to have found energy in the way his four friends seemed to hug each other closer, their eyes shifting around the room nervously.

"Twenty years have passed since the deaths of the three, and now, for the past 10 years, no one has bought the place. Reducing the estate value exponentially. More importantly, leaving the three vengeful ghosts alone to stew in their anger!" A sudden and loud crash had the boy speaking his tale flinch, the flashlight in his hand dropping to the floor.

"What was that!?"

"Who's there?"

The group of five unimportant characters (aside from the fact that they broke into the exact place they were speaking this haunted tale of) stood back to back, fear overtaking their expressions as their flashlight blinked out, plunging them into darkness.

Footsteps shuffled loudly upstairs, something being dragged behind them. It sounded weighted, almost heavy. But it didn't squeak and groan like furniture, it sounded more like a bag.

Their imaginations worked to decide worst case scenario, which was the fact that someone lived here and just murdered someone.

"Let's get the fuck out of here!" One of the intruders shouted, making the five madly rush for the door.

They attempted to twist the handle, but it was stuck. The door refused to move an inch as the group strained against it, their whimpers and cries growing louder and louder as time ticked by.

"It's stuck!" A girl cried as she attempted to open it. Her friend moved her to the side and attempted to shoulder the thing open, but there was no luck.

The steps from upstairs suddenly creaked, and instead of being above them... the steps were slowly thudding down the stairs only a small bit away.

"Someone break the window!" A friend shouted, fear shaking their voice.

As if being summoned, a shadow suddenly raced across the painted panes from outside. They had no way to see through, unless they wanted to peak out through the scratched paint holes that littered the window. And with how half of them were most likely pissing their pants right now, that didn't seem likely.

Suddenly, every door in the house slammed open one by one; an invisible force flinging doors with all their might.

"G E T O U T"

A disembodied voice screeched, invisible wind twisting around the group, their clothes and hair blowing about in the inexplicable breeze.

The front door was suddenly opened, the group of five stumbling out into the night, their screams piercing the darkness outside as neighbors porch lights clicked on to investigate the commotion.

The front door to the abandoned home gently closed shut. And if you listened carefully, you could just make out three separate giggles bubbling within.

----

"It's perfect!" Philza exclaimed, shaking their realtor's hand, "we'll take it!"

"Sir, you didn't even let me finish explaining-"