My name is, YOUR MUM EYYOOOOOOOOO GOTTEM

The week dragged by so slowly.

Ranboo sighed as they floated back up to the attic, yet again failing another haunting.

They tried going after Wilbur today; made a shadow in the shower curtains while Wilbur was doing some sort of face routine.

The guy didn't even pause in his pattern, simply finishing, drying his face, and leaving Ranboo alone in the dark.

"No response again?" Tubbo asked, immediately noticing Ranboo float into the attic and flop into a bean bag face down.

Ranboo muffled a no in response, Tubbo's hand gently patting them on the back in reassurance.

Primes. What happens if they don't scare the new owners of the house? Would they simply cease to exist? Would they be dragged into some sort of afterlife? Or would they simply be stuck here, haunting their old home while slowly fading away?

"Ranboo?" Tubbo asked, "are you having an existential crisis or something? You're kinda just- lying there, and you haven't moved for the past two minutes."

"Let me mope in peace." Ranboo whined, burying their head further into the bean bag.

"Tubbo! Ranboob!" Tommy suddenly flew in, almost going straight through the ceiling if not for the earthy bind that kept them within the house. Tommy was stopped immediately, like he crashed into an invisible forcefield before he whirled around, completely unbothered as he faced his two best friends.

Ranboo slowly lifted their head, just catching the end of seeing Tommy smash his face into the force field, which made them and Tubbo laugh.

Tommy ignored the two, "guys! Phil and Techno just left the house!"

"Okay, and?" Tubbo questioned, an uninterested brow raised as he flopped back into his beanbag, bored of the conversation, "they do that all the time, what's so special about it?"

"It's special because Wilbur is still here, and I just saw him calling someone and pulling ghost hunting gadgets out from under his bed!"

Both Ranboo and Tubbo sat up for that one.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me!" Tubbo shouted, "no way has he believed in ghosts this entire time! He hasn't flinched or taken a second look ever!"

"I know but even if he doesn't believe it, he has friends coming over! Surely we can get one of them to freak out!"

Ranboo could feel adrenaline pumping through their non-existent veins, excitement thrumming at the back of their head as they sat upwards.

"Let's go then!" They spoke, energy flying through them. "Let's scare them so badly that they turn tail and get out of here!"

------

"Wilbur... how in the hell do you live here?" Quackity asked, his eyes fluttering around the room at a nervous pace. Not the only one who was unsure of their decision within their little group.

Wilbur rolled his eyes, "c'mon Quacks, you can't tell me that you're actually scared now? When you just got here?"

None of them would say it, but in all honesty, the entire group was scared. It was a small sized group, only consisting of Quackity, Sapnap, Karl, and Wilbur.

The four of them thought it'd be a great idea to keep the lights on at first, then later go around and shut everything off, but they had to test some things first.

"Alright!" Sapnap suddenly exclaimed, he was the only one in the group who didn't seem unnerved like the rest of them did. The vibes of the house not making him falter in the slightest. "Let's just start! Should we walk around the house first? Let the ghosts get to know us a little better? Ask some questions? Ouija board? What do you wanna do?"