Ghost Hunt!

AN- Super quick, I wanted to try out a funky little style for this chapter, just for fun! I actually really enjoyed it as well! I hope you like it!
--------

The screen flickers to life, revealing a man wearing a maroon beanie to hide messy curls, though they still manage to poke out the sides. The only part of his hair that's actually managed are the bangs that fluff out in the front.

Only his torso and up is visible, so his soft yellow jumper is seen as well, a little black cat with x's in its eyes and an anvil atop its back is stitched on the upper chest to the left side. A white collared shirt is visible at the neck, giving him a neater look.

He's breathing a little shakily, his arms adjusting the camera to be at a proper angle before he pulls away, his eyes flickering between the lens and the preview screen to the side until he seems satisfied with the setup and fully stares into the lens.

"I think I've got it working." He mutters to himself, still poking at a couple more unseen buttons on the camera before finally sitting back. "Uhm- hello. My name is Wilbur Soot Craft, and I'm recording this to prove that ghosts are real."

He takes a deep breath, his eyes nervously looking around the room as he speaks once more, "I have reason to believe that my house is one of the most haunted places in the world, with undeniable evidence to support that fact. I have tons of experiences here that I can recount, but of course, I know people won't believe me unless I can provide cold, hard, proof. So here I am."

Wilbur sighs and picks up the camera, staring into the lens and muttering, "let's hope this works."

He turns the camera around to capture the rest of the room.

It's a bedroom. And it's honestly pretty boring to describe.

Obviously its occupant is still in the process of unpacking, but most of the boxes have been folded up and stored to the side of the room for later disposal. The lights are off, but the camera still captures all of the little details thanks to whatever lens adjustments it has and the fact that there is clear daylight peeking in through a crack in the curtains, lighting up the room as the sunbeams bounced off of white walls.

"I know it's daytime, which takes away a bit of that "spooky" vibe most ghost videos have. But I honestly believe that there's so much more activity from these spirits in the day compared to the night." Wilbur begins. He kicks an empty box to the side and out of his walking path. "Sorry about the mess, we've only recently moved in, so things aren't quite sorted just yet." Wilbur says, embarrassment weirdly obvious in his tone. "This is my bedroom, but it's not really too much of a hot-spot for the spirits here. We'll be heading towards-"

Wilbur is cut off when the door suddenly slams open, a lightswitch flickering on and blinding the screen for a moment as the camera automatically adjusted to account for the extra light it was provided.

It's another man. His brow is furrowed, but he doesn't seem mad, just confused. His soft pink hair is tucked into a neat braid that settles over his shoulder, but there's a loose strand that's shorter than the others, and has escaped to fall neatly in front of his forehead. It's charming in a way.

The guy is dressed in a similar outfit to Wilbur, but his sweater is a baby blue with a funny little polygon seagull stitched over the front left chest where a pocket would normally be.

The intruder pauses as they assess the situation.

"Wilbur, what the fuck are you doing in the dark? It's three in the afternoon." The man says, before blinking at the camera, "are you recording this?!"