~Where am I again? Oh well, i'll probably forget anyways~

.
.
.
While the layer of fog still hung over you, your eyes flickered before opening up again. How long has it been? Thirty minutes? An hour? You fully sat yourself up to see that you were now lying in some sort of warehouse. The sound of anonymous voices were heard as you began to take deeper notice into your surroundings.

'How futuristic.'

You walked among some strange transparent tubes, each having a weird bird-like creature in them with an exposed brain. You were going to continue searching around, until an attack was aimed towards you.
"Mist breathing-Fourth form: Shifting Flow slash,"
You rapidly unsheathed your nichirin blade and sprinted towards the unknown enemy and just scraping them below their arm, although, you noticed the mark healed as if it never had existed.

"Hello, Mist hashira," The eerie voice of the stranger greeted. "You may call me 'All for one'."
"I don't really bother with introductions with the enemy since I'll probably never meet them again." You began. "Also, I'll most likely forget anyways."
With that, you attempted to land another hit on him.
"Mist breathing- Seventh form: Obscuring clouds,"
As if predicting your very movements, he opened up some sort of portal.
"I'm sorry, (Y/N) Tokito, but it seems that I'm very busy right now." Your eyes widened as you were pulled into the void. "See you next time..."
.
.
.
Where were you this time? The birds whose names you never seemed to recall and the buildings that loomed below you seemed to answer that question for you. You were falling. As you waited to come closer to the ground, you took notice of the change in scenery from the traditional wooden and tiled houses you were familiar with. The forests and villages were now replaced with what seemed to be busy path walks and modern homes.

You began to squint your eyes to see closer to the ground and eventually saw a building with a glass dome-shaped roof. The more you fell, the more pace you picked up. You began to do total concentration as you prepared your blade.
"Mist breathing- First form: Low clouds, distant haze,"
Immediately, you released a powerful strike through the top of the dome as spikes of glass began to fill the air around you. You noticed the large number of people below, staring up at you as if you were a shining star amongst the clouds. Readying your sword for your next strike, you saw that you were around thirty metres from the ground.
"Mist breathing-Third form: Scattering mist splash,"
Instantly, you spun your nichirin blade around in a circular motion, creating a shallow hole in the ground.

You stood up to meet the eyes of many unfamiliar faces. The style of the area seemed very futuristic to you.
"I-is that a new pro hero!?"
You turned to face the crowd of people staring into your direction as you stared back with your usual neutral expression.
"I wonder where this place is,..." You mumbled to yourself.
You sensed a figure attempting to catch you off guard from behind, but you just swung your blade at them, not even needing to use any breathing techniques, revealing them to be some sort of chameleon.
"What kind of quirk is that!?" A random voice exclaimed aloud.
"Quirk..." You whispered the unknown word to yourself.
As you took further interest into your surroundings, you noticed a small group of kids around your age, alongside a person in some sort of white and black suit. There was also a large purple void that seemed to have a pair of glowing eyes in the midst of it. The body less figure seemed to be attacking those kids, whilst they help some child with flames coming out of his thighs out of the building.
'Probably trying to get help.'

Amongst the people who seemed to be frightened of your appearance, there was a scruffy looking man, half beaten up by one of those bird things you saw back at that warehouse and this light blue haired male stood beside them.
'Should I help them all?'

You scanned the room, seeing who to prioritise. The person in the suit was unconscious as the kids tried to protect them. The man seems like he could pass out any second. There might still be other children out there, since the group of attackers that were in front of you have now dispersed.