~Sports event? I guess i'll do my best,..Pt3~

.
.
.
"Hold on," You craned your neck to see Todoroki looking back at you. "I want to tell you both something."
You moved to stand beside broccoli boy, opposite half and half.
"So, what is it you want to talk about?" The green haired boy asked. The only reply was a cold glare from the male.
"Hurry up and talk." You plainly said. "I have other things I want to do."
"Um, Tokito, I think that was a little too harsh,..." Sweat-dropped Midoriya, facing your way with a close-eyed smile. You just shrugged your shoulders. You both returned to face the seeming annoyed male across you, who was still sending bullets through your skins.

"I was overpowered." He finally spoke. "So much that I broke my pledge."
Pledge? You questioned the word in your mind. What pledge?
"Ida, Kaminari, Yaoyorozu, Uraraka, Tokoyami," He named. "None of them felt it, including you, Tokito." Your eyes slightly widened for a moment as you noticed that you were listed with the other names. "At that last second, I was overpowered and having experienced All might's power up close." You thought for a second, realising that before you pushed Lida and his team back, Todoroki and Midoriya must have had a short moment.

"So, what does that mean?" The broccoli boy questioned.
"It means I felt something similar about you, Midoriya." The half and half male looked up to face the boy beside you, causing you to turn as well. "Midoriya, are you,..." The said male's face tensed up worriedly, probably thinking that he knew his secret. "Are you All might's secret love child?" You tilted your head slightly, almost beginning to consider the chances of Todoroki's incorrect theory. Midoriya stood frozen from the unexpected question. "Well, are you?"

The boy slightly panicked as he answered. "Th-that's not the case! Well, even if I was, I would still give the same reply, so you wouldn't believe me, but anyway, that's not how it is! But first, let me ask you something!" Todoroki's eyes narrowed slightly. "Why do you think that about me?"
"Because you said, 'that's how it is', that must mean there's some sort of connection between you and All might that you're not allowed to talk about, right?"

Broccoli boy's eyes widened slightly, as you just yawned at the situation, still wondering why he wanted to talk with you as well.
"Endeavor's my old man." The silver and red haired male stated. "I'm sure you're both probably aware that he's been stuck as number two for ages."
"Actually, I don't even know who 'Endeavor' is." You said, lifting up your finger in a matter-of-fact way. Midoriya looked up to think for a small moment.
"He's basically a hero with a fire based quirk who's been listed as number two, only below All might, for quite some time now." The boy explained for you. You hummed at his explanation.

"If you have something from the number one," Todoroki continued. "Then I just have more reasons to beat you." He turned to face you. "When you fell from the ceiling back at the USJ incident, your grand entrance and fighting style surpassed everyone, but I assure you, I am definitely stronger than you."
You looked up in consideration of his words.
"Well, I highly doubt it." Each of your words almost sounded like a mumble, yet they were still quite clear. The half red and half silver haired male glared in your direction, but you didn't seem to take much notice.

.
.
.
"No," Todoroki said, just after summarising the main points of his past to you and Midoriya. "I'll reject him entirely by coming first without using my left."
"Sure," You blankly stated, as you looked to your right to see the shocked face of broccoli boy.
The male began to walk out of the tunnel, going outside.
"I don't care if you can't tell me how your connected to All might or not, or how Tokito is able to move with such a speed, but no matter what both of your relationship is with All might, I will rise above you both with just my right side. Sorry for wasting your time."

"Huh," You said, watching his figure walk further away.
Suddenly, the boy beside began to run towards Todoroki.
"I,..!" He exclaimed. "I have also been helped by others." Both male's stopped as you stood still in the same spot. You could guess how the conversation would go on and decided to leave since you were already dismissed, but before you did, you recalled the uninvited figure.