~Keep a secret? Sure~

.
.
.
Currently, you are sitting in this room with none other than All might.
"Young (Y/N), I have something to discuss with you."
"Okay,"
"The name you mentioned a few days ago, All for one, do you still remember him?" He asked, in a serious tone.
You lifted your head to hope memories would float up to your brain.
"Yes," You answered.
"You probably don't, but do you know what he is capable of?"
You flashed back to when you struck him with your blade, but no scar was left.
"I know he can instantly heal himself."
"Sadly, that is one of his many quirks."
Quirks? You recalled the definition Midnight gave you on the word and by what you know, you guessed that was a negative thing.

"Is he a villain?" You questioned the hero.
"Yes. I'm afraid he doesn't use his ability for the greater good." All might began. "He's even capable of taking quirks away from people and giving them."
When he said the last part of his sentence, you were instantly reminded of a question you could ask, remembering the moments were broccoli boy and the Pro hero would glance at each other in this secretive way, as if they had a bond thicker than blood.
"I have a question. What is broccoli boy to you?" He raised his eyebrow at your question before realising the identity of the boy you mentioned.
"You noticed. He's my successor." He answered.

'Successor?'

"For what?" You questioned the term in your mind.
"That leads me onto another topic I wanted to discuss with you,..."
.
.
.
After seeing the blonde deflate, explain how this 'All for one' created 'One for all', which is his as well as broccoli- Midorya's quirk and how the Pro was slowly loosing the ability, you were very tired.
"Do you understand everything I've told you?" He asked you, standing in his weak, bony form.
You nodded in reply.
"I'm sorry that I just dumped that all on you just now, but I felt that if another person were to know, it'd be you." All might began to explain. "Seeing your abilities, I feel that I can trust you if something were to happen regarding the topic we've just spoke about. Oh, and please keep this between us."
"Okay," You plainly responded. "Is there anything else? I still want to have my- and he's gone."
As you were about to finish your sentence, the hero went dashing down the hallway in his muscle form.

Soon later, he returned with broccoli boy, who was surprised to see you.
"T-Tokito? Why are you here?" The boy stuttered.
"To be honest, I don't know why I still am." You plainly answered.
"Thank you very much for not running away, young (Y/N), but I'm going to be needing you both for some time." All might said.
"Sure,"
"Wait, All might, does she know about,..."
"Yes, in fact, I was just discussing it with her." The Pro informed the boy.
"Huh! But why her?" Midoriya asked.
"She was catching on anyways and if anything were to happen and I'm not there to help you, she would be able to assist." The adult explained.
"I see,"
.
.
.
"Fifty minutes?" Midoriya questioned.
"That's the amount of time I can use my power for now."
"That's not very long," You hummed.
"I've been using it too many times." All might began. "A lot of the fights in the past have been tough, but my time limit may have been shortened more if it wasn't for Tokito's help back at the USJ incident a few days ago. Every time I've used it,... it was painful. I can barely maintain muscle form for 1.5 hours now."
"About that," Broccoli boy started. "Sor-,"
"HAHAHAHAHA!!" The boy beside you jumped at the loud outburst and the rushing flow of blood from the male's mouth, but you weren't as shaken as this sort of sight was nothing new to you.
"You don't have to apologise!" Stated the man. "Gosh, we really are alike, you and me." He placed two cups in front of us. "Here, have some tea."
"Thanks," We both said.

"More importantly, about the sports festival." The hero said. "Midoriya, you still can't properly control One for all, can you? What will you do?"
You now turned to face the boy who's head was slightly hung low in thought.
"But there was that one time I aimed a hit at that brain villain!" Midoriya began to explain. "There was no backlash."
"Oh, I remember you mentioning that! What was different?" The hero questioned.
"Different,..." Midoriya sat in thought again for a moment. "The biggest difference between-," And you zoned out. This part of the conversation didn't seem to regard you, so you just stepped out of it and tried to doze off until your name was called once more.

"Izuku Midoriya, (Y/N) Tokito," You opened your eyes. "I want you both to tell the world, 'I'm here!'."

'He was probably talking about the sports event.'

"I'm here,.." You looked up in consideration of the phrase.
"But,.. how?" The boy asked.
"You know how the sports festival system works, right?" The hero questioned.
"Yes, ofcourse!"
"I don't." You blandly stated.
"I'll explain." Midoriya began. "The support, business, general studies and hero course come together and battle through a variety of games which is different each year by class. The students who make it through face off in the finals. It's a round-robin tournament divided by grade." The boy finally concluded.

"That's correct! In other words, you two can sell yourselves with everything you've got!"
"Sure,"
It was at that moment when the teacher fell back in the sofa he sat on. How that happened with his bony figure will always be a mystery to you.
"She meant that what you said was absolutely correct!" The boy began flaying his arms about, which was followed by loud muttering.
"I'll be going now." You said, standing up to leave.
.
.
.
Back in class, you stood up ready to leave the room, deciding you have better places to be, although, a hoard of students from other classes blocked the entrance of your classroom.
"W-what's going on!" The brown-haired girl, now known to you as Uraraka due to Ashido introducing you to everyone, exclaimed.

'Well that's a bother.'

"What business do you have with class 1A?" Ida questioned them.
"We can't get out!" Mineta said, pointing out the obvious. "What'd you come here for anyways?"
You took notice of a blonde explosion-shaped hair guy approaching the door for your class. You attempted to recall his name. Bakugo.
"Scouting out the enemy, small fry." He stated. "We're the ones who made it through the villain's attack."
"Yeah, mainly due to that sword girl." You heard a whisper from the crowd.
The male tutted, still keeping his composure.
"There's no point in doing things like that." Bakugo said. "Out of my way extras!"
From beside you, you saw Ida jump up.
"Don't call people 'extras' just because you haven't met them!"

"I came to see what the famous Class A is like." You heard a voice from the hoard. The attitude behind it almost reminded you of yourself. "But you seem pretty arrogant." The face behind the voice became known to you all as a violet haired boy made his way to the front. "Are all the students in the hero course like this?"
Everyone in the room began to violently shake their heads as the male at the front only raised his.
"No," You plainly stated, attracting the violet haired boy's attention, until it was steered right back to Bakugo.
"Seeing something like this makes me disillusioned." You thought about his sentence in your head. "There are quite a few people who were enrolled in general studies or other courses since they couldn't make it into the hero course. Did you know that?" The male tilted his head slightly, most likely aiming his questions at the boy in front of him.

You found this scene interesting, but not interesting enough to stay tuned, so eventually, you half dozed off. Screams became light background noises to you until you were tapped on the shoulder. Ashido.
"Hey, are you sleeping whilst standing?" She asked you. "Impressive!"
"Oh, I guess I just dozed off." You replied. "Thanks. I'll be going now."
"See ya (Y/N)!" The pink haired girl waved, as you just raised an eyebrow at her, making her realise that she called you by your first name.
"Don't worry about it." You said, not actually minding too much and just continued to walk to the door.

As you approached the door, many stares and whispers were thrown at you by the other classes, but you just continued on your way regardless.
.
.
.
A/N~Hello everyone! I personally found this chapter sort of boring, but I promise that the next one will be interesting. See you all soon in the next!