~Camping trip? I hope its fun,... Pt1~

.
.
.
It was another day of school and people were already complaining. You patted Mina on the back since she, Kaminari, Kirishima and Sato were quite upset about failing the practical exam. Sero just assumed that he might've as well as he fell asleep straight away and Mineta passed for them. They thought that they wouldn't be able to go the trip and would have to stay for summer school. At least it wasn't something you needed to worry about. Fortunately for them, Mr Aizawa anounced that the whole class were going anyways.

Once class was dismissed, you were observing the letter you got with things that you'd need for the trip. You noticed that a lot of the mentioned items were things you would have to go out to buy.
"Why don't we all go shopping together as a class?" You heard Toru suggest.
"That would be very convenient,... I'd come." You got up and approached the others.
"Yay! Tokito's coming!" From what you heard, most of the class were going with the exception of a few. Well, that's your shopping time scheduled.

.
.
.
"We're all here!" You as well as majority of your class stood in the middle of a shopping centre. You were in your (Y/O) as you looked around yourself. This environment was very unusual to you, but it reminded you of the entertainment district.
"Aren't those the U.A students!" A random person pointed out.
"The first years! And the sword user is with them!" Another exclaimed. "So cool!"

'So loud.'

Your class decided to split up into groups since everyone wanted different things and agreed to meet back at three o'clock. You chose to go around by yourself and quickly finish up your shopping for what you thought you'd needed, although whilst you did, many people approached you for selfies and autographs, proving yourself to be positively well-known. Once you got back, you saw broccoli boy sitting on a bench, but what truly caught your attention was something that somewhat alarmed you.

Despite his hood, you could still recognise the figure. Blue-haired hand man had Midoriya's neck in his clutches and it seemed that they were discussing something. You unnoticeably sat next to the villain.
"No funny business." You warned him.
"Oh, it's you, the hashira. People like you seriously annoy me, but our chat is over." And just like that, he got up and left after leaving Midoriya with some quite threatening words.

When he said your role in the Taisho period, you began asking questions in your head. How'd he know of who you were? You shook your head, leaving those thoughts for now and decided to check up on Midoriya and it was then also when Uraraka came up to the both of you, seeming to have witnessed the ending of the scene.

The police was called, broccoli boy seemed quite distraught but still alright, which was good. The shopping trip was over, the mall was closed and everyone had to go home. You accompanied broccoli boy to the police station, since you had a few questions to ask if you ended up seeing All might. After Midoriya had finished speaking to a detective named Mr Tsukauchi, the three of you exited the building and there you met All might.

"Young Midoriya, young (Y/N)! Tsukauchi!" The hero called out. You all spoke for a short a while, concerning the previous situation, until Midoriya's mom came to pick him up. Now, only you, All might and Mr Tsukauchi stood outside the station.
"I have a question." You began, as the two adults turned your way to show that they were listening. "Does Shigaraki have any connections to All for one?" When you asked that, their eyes widened slightly before returning to their original size.

"Yes, I suspect that they are indeed working together." All might answered. "Why do you ask?" You slightly turned to the detective, not knowing if he knew who you were.
"He referred to me as 'the hashira'." You replied. Since the adult's expression stayed the same, you assumed he did. "The only people who knew were the U.A staff and Midoriya. When I first arrived, it was All for one I first saw and he knew me as well." You decided to leave Todoroki out of the list of names who knew.
"Wait, you've met All for one?" Mr Tsukauchi asked, quite surprised.
"Yeah. Hero killer seemed to know my past as a hashira as well, since he mentioned it when we met in Hosu."