~Forced confessions?~

A/N~Hi everyone! Here is just a really short chapter, but necessary, so please enjoy!
.
.
.
"You're (Y/N) Tokito, aren't you?" You both stood in an empty hallway with the light of the soon setting sun shining through the glass.
"Do you realise how stupid you sound?"
"You know what I mean." The half and half male said. "Your the Mist Hashira from the Taisho period." How he got to that assumption? You could only guess. "Don't even bother lying. You don't have a quirk, you use a sword and your really fast. You even fit the description."
"How can you be sure?" You asked him.

"Well, it's not everyday you come across someone with the same name, looks, sword and abilities as a Hashira." Todoroki stated. "You can't even deny it as I've heard what you say before you use your sword. You use 'Mist breathing' techniques. I did research."
"Let's say I am this hashira. What would you do with this information?"
"I wouldn't tell anyone, if that's what your worried about." He replied. "I know there must be a reason why you're hiding it, although the teachers and Midoriya seem to know."

"How do you know broccoli boy knows?"
"I asked him about it and the way he reacted gave me my answer." You sighed, now just hoping that no one else would question that boy about you in the future. "Before, I already had my assumptions. Like when your sword broke back at the Hero Killer incident. When you said that your 'sword was made differently', it made me wonder where you got it in the first place."

"I guess there's no point in denying any further then." You began. "Yes, I am the Mist Hashira,
(Y/N) Tokito. Can I go home now?" You turned slightly, hoping that you could finally leave.
"Wait. Now I know that, I have a question for you." You faced him again. "How did you get here, to this time era?"

His question made your eyes widen a bit.

'Wait,.. how did I get here again,...?'

.
.
.