~Sports event? I guess I'll do my best,..Pt4~

AN~Thank you all so much for 800+ reads!! (≧∀≦) I'll be sure to update when I can! Now, Enjoy!

.
.
.
Once you finally reached the entrance of the tunnel leading to the open stadium area for your match, since Todoroki had finished his in seconds by freezing Sero as well as the stadium, you waited for your name to be called out. You attempted to recall the name of your opponent, but eventually gave up. Although, you did remember his quirk from before and how it had been the cause of your loss in consciousness.

"The sword master from class A, as swift as light itself. From the hero course, (Y/N) TOKITO!!" Cheers and screams filled the whole audience as you stepped on stage. "Versus, Sparkling killing boy! From the hero course, Denki Kaminari!" You watched your opponent as he stepped on stage opposite from you. By the look on his face, you guessed that he was trying to give himself some words of assurance in his head, even though he already knew that you would probably win. "Now, START!"

As you stood across from the male, you wasted no time, knowing that at the given opportunity, he would probably use his quirk on you, so you quickly unsheathed your blade.
"Mist breathing, Forth form: Shifting flow slas-," You jumped into the air, just dodging the shock of electricity that was shot towards you and instead plunged towards him as you fell. "Mist breathing, Second form: Eight-layered mist," You used the other side of your sword so that you wouldn't inflict any serious damage on your classmate and in an instant, he fell to the ground.
"And to no surprise, the victor of this match is the unbeatable swordsman, (Y/N) TOKITO!" Present mic exclaimed as the stadium filled with applauds and shouts for your win. You swiftly turned to exit due to the noise level as Kaminari was taken away to get checked by the nurse.

Since your match was over, you decided to make your way back to your seat with everyone else.
"Wow, Tokito your were so cool!" Ashido playfully slapped you on the back.
"Thanks," You blankly responded as you took your seat beside her. You watched as lida and Hatsune stepped up on stage. Once the battle had begun, the pink haired girl began speaking through her mic and began to advertise the equipment she wore and the one she lent to her opponent. You sighed, seeing the poor male being seen as nothing more than a Guinea pig in the eyes of the support course girl, so you decided to take a short nap whilst you still could.

.
.
.
After around ten minutes had passed, you woke up to see Hatsune stepping out of bounds willingly, probably since she had already spoke about all of her inventions, giving Ida the win.
"Well, it's my turn to fight!" Your own pink haired friend got up.
"Good luck," You blankly said to her as she stepped passed you and gave you a thumbs up.

Once a few minutes had passed, Mina and Aoyama were out on the field ready to fight. In the end, Ashido was victorious as she used her acid to melt the shiny boy's belt, also being the cause of his trousers to slip from underneath it. From behind you, you as well as the rest of your class heard the loud mumbles proceeding from Mineta's mouth.
"If only Ashido and Aoyama's quirks were switched." You narrowed your eyes at him.
"If only my opponent was switched with you." You spoke, loud enough for it to reach the ears of small boy, causing him to instantly stop making any noise at all.

The next match was Yaoyorozu's and Tokoyami's , which Tokoyami won, and after that one, it was Kirishima's and Tetsutetsu's, which ended up being a draw, due to them having very similar quirks. Soon enough, it was Uraraka's and Bakugo's battle. You noticed that Midoriya and Ida left out a while ago, probably to check on the brown haired girl to see how she was before she faced your explosive classmate. You decided that nothing really interesting was going on where you sat, so you decided to explore the area a little.

.
.
.
As you walked down the corridors, you soon found a door which basically prohibited student access, but why should you listen? Most of the adults there knew your situation, so they can't really deny your access, considering the fact that you might as well be on the same level as a Pro hero now. While you were about to open the door, you heard the ear-piercing shouts of the sound hero, allowing you to realise what was beyond the door. Your hand hovered over the handle until it was opened by another.
"Tokito, what are you doing here?" The mummified teacher asked you.
"Got bored." You plainly responded, walking passed him into the room, taking a random seat.