Ignite the flame?

Amukelani's POV

I view the bathroom and it's nice and spacious and modern and i love the fact that I can just unwind and drink wine after a long day of work. Me being caught up in that starring contest with Sthembiso was unexpected. You know if i didn't break that eye contact I can guarantee you that I would have kissed him. Don't blame me, he has very kissable lips and his handsome.

We go back downstairs and the owner of the house is sitting on one of the bar stools and she smiles when she sees us. "Do you like the house?" she asks. "I do. It has that nice homey feel to it and I'm glad there is no furniture so I can customize it just the way I want. The problem is the small bedroom but then the balcony makes up for it." I answer.

"I'm glad you like it. You guys would make a cute couple." she says and I almost choke on my spit. Me and Sthembiso look at each other and he clears his throat and i look away. If only she knew that once upon a time we were like that. "I'll get back to you when I have an offer." says Sthembiso. "Thank you. Let me walk you out."

She walks us out and we go our separate ways. We viewing the second house and i hope it has a pool otherwise little miss sunshine will kill me. Speaking of which I can't believe I almost mentioned her while talking to him and then i had to use the animal excuse even though I know he knows I don't like animals. I'm sure he didn't buy my crap but as long as he doesn't suspect anything about her I'm sure I'm still good.

Hopefully I don't make eye contact with him again otherwise I promise you we will make out. I arrive at the second house and the exterior is to die for. It's giving rich vibes and I'm all about it cause after all I am rich I just have to keep it chilled. He enters a code and we enter. The driveway is immaculate. I'm sure this one is out of my budget but I wouldn't mind paying that extra amount if it's just as lovely inside.

I get out of the car and walk towards him. "I'm sure this one is out of my budget." I say. "It is but I added it to the list cause it suits you and i knew you might like it." he says. "I'm loving the exterior already. If I was a housewife I would be watering the plants." "Being a housewife doesn't suit you." "That's why I'm not." He chuckles.

"Where is the owner?" I ask. "He left the key at the gate." he answers and i nod. He opens the door and we get inside and I'm just in awe. "I should have brought the moving company and my clothes moes so I can move in." "Without paying." "Paying is irrelevant." "Oh wow."

I laugh. The hallway is awesome. This house is really modern. You can tell its a new building. I go further inside the house and I'm in love. The kitchen is my favourite part cause I will be able to make memories with Sinokuhle. She loves cooking and cleaning sometimes and when we cook we make a mess so I know she'll love this spacious kitchen. The dining room is small but I don't mind cause I don't know a lot of people here and the living room is beautiful.

I go to the backyard and I'm greeted by a pool. Somebody is going to love this. There is a thatch lapa at the corner and it has a built in braai stand and a mini kitchen. It will be nice when I throw parties and all that. "The amount of pool parties I'll have here." I say. "Ungasikhohlwi thina abanye." (Don't forget some of us.) "Some people are unforgettable."

There is a cottage and it's a two bedroom, two bathroom with a nice kitchen and living room. Mam Miriam can stay this side and if she wants she can bring her grandchildren. So far this house is ticking all the boxes. We go upstairs and it's a five bedroom house and all the bedrooms are big. I can use the extra one as my home office.