Remain locked?

Amukelani's POV

"Yes I've come around so can we move on and talk about why exactly you want me to help you take them down when you are more than capable of doing it yourself." I say. "He is your baby daddy so I'm sure you will get information more easily." he says. "Nawe uyasho baby daddy so where do you think I will get the information." (You also said it.)

"Calm down we will come up with a plan to do that." he says and i sigh. The amount of times I wanted to punch him in his face. I should congratulate myself for being able to have this much self control without snapping. "What plan is this now?" I ask. "It's still in motion." "It better not be legal because you failed twice in that department."

"No now we not playing it safe. They go low I go lower." he says and i fight the urge to roll my eyes. "Who else are you taking down besides your favourite family?" I ask. I want to see if he will mention the other families. I know he won't mention mine because it will be a bad card from his side. "Vilakazi." "Why them too?"

"They both took away my family from me and i want to destroy theirs. It will be nice living the rest of your life knowing you failed your family members." he answers. "You so evil." I say and he laughs. "Amukelani ungazozi yenza ncono ngami la." (Don't act better than me.) "Kanjani ngoba ngiyasho ukuthi ukhohlakele." He chuckles. (How cause I'm saying you are evil.) "Wonders never cease to amaze me."

"What's that supposed to mean?" I ask. "Asiyeke." (Lets leave it.) he answers. "You know Melokuhle if you cannot respect me then I will let you get them by yourself." "Ngiyakuva Mngomezulu." (I hear you.) "Manje when you said they took away your family what do you mean?" "You know what I'm talking about. There is no point in defending them." I roll my eyes.

"I work with evidence and for as long as you don't bring evidence then I can't help you." I say. "You don't need evidence for this." he says. "Why would they take away your family?" "Revenge." "For what?" I need him to confess to me even though it won't make a differences in this whole thing. "For getting them arrested four years ago."

"So it was you all along." I say acting surprised. I must say I am a good actress. Connie Ferguson should come and hire me to act in one of her soapies. "Please don't act stupid Mngomezulu you not convincing enough." he says. I guess Connie Ferguson won't be calling me as of yet. "Whatever Melokuhle."

"What is your game plan?" I ask. "Keep them all under watch until the plan is solid." he answers. "As in stalking?" "Yes." "Oh okay. Stalking isn't worth it and stuff but it's your war and I'm just helping. What else." "Once I've come up with a plan we will take the next step but they must know that it won't be nice. And I don't mean literally that they must find out." I chuckle. "I'm not that stupid." "For love you can be?" "Love for who?" "Nothing." I hum.

"Let me go I have errands to run and tell your stalkers to back of from me otherwise I will blow their brains out." I say. "I will." "If you don't I will blow your brains out." "I promise you I will let them back off." "I'm watching." "Say hi to your daughter." "If you have nothing better to say then shut the fuck up." He chuckles and i click my tongue.

I stand up and leave. I am so annoyed at the fact that i have to work with him till further notice and i hope he listens to me and backs the stalkers down because I don't need secret admirers after me all the time. I also hate the fact that he talks about my daughter as if we are friends or whatever. I get inside the car and Mzwa drives off. "How did it go?" asks Mzwa. "Revolting to say the least." I answer and he chuckles.