Chapter 2

Jade pov

I had fallen from being weak as of getting sick from Ghoul thanks to him. I was strictly told not to get out of bed unless I was going to be eating or bathroom needs. It was very boring just being stuck up in a room all day, till Bandit came in scared in the middle of the night waking me. Bandit said to me sissy daddy not waking up when I ran into his room, Bandit dad is just very sleepy. Why didn't you go to Uncle Mikey or was it your closest to me?" She nodded at my answer so I did was pick her up leaned on the wall walked to Kobras'' room walked to his bed nudging him to wake up before I fell on him exhausted from just walking down the hallway. He was confused why I was up this late at night till I gave him Bandit and crashed on his bed.

Kobra pov

KJN/Jade why are you up this late? I saw her give Bandit to me before she crashed on my bed and passed out. But the worst part was Bandit started crying because she saw her sister collapsing on the bed, my brother came in a protective dad mode seeing Jade passed out on my bed and Bandit crying so the thing he did was. Tell me to put Bandit to bed and I'll deal with Jade. I was putting Bandit to bed when I heard cars outside the dinner that were no good. I hid Bandit in the basement with the other kid saying if you hear this code name that I told you a while ago you can come out.

I locked the door to the basement leaving to get back up from the other boys. But when we were out we all forgot Jade was in her room unattended and still passed out when the dracs started backing out with a girl who looked like Jade. I saw the party's face turn white when they took her. He was about to run after the dracs to get his daughter back but I had to hold the party back from doing so. But we had to go back in to get the other kids.

Jets pov

We went in and sat party down in the living room. I was told to go get the kids, I had gotten them to the party giving Bandit to party so he could calm down just a bit because it looked like he was going to have a meltdown. From all the stress lately, we all have been dealing with the dracs and everything just to add to all our problems to deal with.

(time skip a few days)

Hey, the party we need you to get up so we could get your daughter back safe and sound so get up get ready. I was driving with the boys in the back. Normally the party is the chattery one but he's dead quiet.

Korse pov

Hey, you disgusting killjoys we have parties precious princess oh wow she wants to say hi. In the background, Korse takes the cloth off over her mouth as the draculoids torcher Jade as she screams being electrified by an electric chair the party could hear It from the phone as the other killjoys came in hearing the screaming Jade.

Party pov

I was listening to the phone hearing my daughter scream her lungs out as the others came in, seeing me nearly crush the phone in anger till it ends as the other side went quiet while Korse cackled in the background hanging up. Meanwhile, Kobra was taking the phone out of my hand as I was practically crushing the phone while Jet was trying to calm me down. But no matter how much they tried I was beyond angry at this point shoving him off and storming outside going up the ladder leading to the roof to cool off. Looking up at the stars thinking of a way to save Jade later I went back to getting power pup cans and making dinner for everyone as my brother was walking in looking like a mess guessing he was napping from the looks of his messy hair along with five kids on his back.

I was asking where the hell did those kids come from. Kobra told him Ghoul went out to save his Ghoul jet kids. They all came to me tired, still, the munchkins are asleep. As he left went to put them to bed in his room and then walked back in to get the plates and other stuff that needed to be set on the booth table. As I put a bit on each plate with some veggies as Jet came out with his son and daughter, Ghoul came out with his twins and son as Kobra's kids Rowan and Kennedy came out, Bandit was in my lap eating as me Ghoul Kobra Jet was planning on how to get Jade back.

Jet-Star pov

Ok party, what are you thinking of getting your kid back? Party said well first we need to get Dr.D to watch the kids as we take a few of the other killjoys out to get Jade back from Korse we just need to know where she is located. Second, we leave with the other killjoys we can get going to drive to battery city as we do that who whos the strongest out of the other killjoys? I? said Blunt Sunshine would be the best shooter in the group Kobra added Revolver Ruby could help with locating Jade Ghoul said Party said Bandit is old enough to join in she's great with distraction as we pass by the draculoids along with her sharp eye with shooting draculoids out the way after she would kill the ones she distracted.

I said well then Bandit going to need a code name as a killjoy hmm what about Kill Midnight she said no to it how about Riot Empty she said no ok I have a really good one how about Mini

Party. She was jumping up and down on the party lap saying yes a million times. Party was struck at how she wanted to be a mini him along with just the general name. The mini party was calming down looking drowsy a bit as she curls up into a ball in his lap after she fell asleep Kobra got up with Ghoul out going to drive to Dr. D's base as my party put the kids to bed.

Kobra kid pov

I walked into the car with Ghoul going to zone 5 to Dr.D station considering he was outside as we drove to the side with the gas tank getting out it was midnight at the time we got there he was walking in as we followed the other killjoys were up while we got in asking the two killjoys to join and as we asked Dr.D to watch the kids. He said yea just take me with you guys as well with the two Killjoys you pick, we all went to the car Dr.D was in the passenger seat along with Ghoul out cold laying on Revolver Ruby and Blunt Sunshine as we were driving back Blunt Sunshine were shooting Draculoids while keeping Ghoul dead asleep as she killed the draculoids that were on our tail. It took at least 2 and a half days to get back to the diner around 4 pm. Ghoul was wide awake as I passed out on his back going back in along with Revolver Ruby and Blunt Sunshine, Dr.D I think Ghoul laid me on the couch covering me in blankets as I heard Party telling Dr.D are planning.

Party pov

Hey Dr.D so the plan is that I Ghoul Jet Kobra along with my youngest daughter Mini Party Revolver Ruby and Blunt Sunshine go to Battery City to locate my eldest daughter back from Korse The plan is we have Revolver Ruby to track my eldest daughter Jade then we will backup on Ray guns enough so we won't run out but the last I heard from Korse he was using I think an electric chair I'm guessing to find our base location. We will be going at 5 am tomorrow for both Kobra Ghoul to rest up based on the looks of it. Kobra's going to be out all day.

I walked off to my room to hear the wall phone ring as I go to answer it I hear my baby girl's voice speaking while Korse is after her looking everywhere for her she told me she needs us to get there as soon as possible because their planning to experiment on me something about a scarecrow monster thing. I heard Korse in the background yelling at Jade as she shrieks getting shot by the sound of a ray gun then the call ended as I saw Dr.D lessening on to the conversation. I just storm out of the diner setting on the step and place my head in my hands throwing the mask to a side of absolute anger at Korse.

Jade pov

After I got shot in the throat Draculoids took me back to an unknown place sticking me in a tube as gasses started to pore into the tube I tried not to breathe it in I could not hold my breath for long as I breathed in the gas fumes of whatever it was knocking me out as the Draculoids injected experimental liquids causing me to scream in absolute agony as wings started to sprout out of my back and fangs along with others that ranged to powers of unknown to me as the day went on I was passed out by all that happened as the wing was being hidden in my back.

(skip ze day)

As like yesterday they did even more experiments on me like a rag doll as I was hoping my dad would come to save me but as the hours of the day went I started to lose hope of him coming as the alarm of the tower to that Korse owns alerted the Draculoids as they continued experimenting on me as I pass out sliding down the tube. All I remember was seeing a Draculoid try to drag me out but by hearing what was happening hearing ray guns, My dad's voice WAIT MY DADS VOICE! Yelling for the boys to come in safely but they all saw me passed out in the test tube some sort of gas filling the tube I was waking up freaking out as Dad and the others watched me freak out trying to break the soundproof glass collapsing again as the gas leaves sliding down the tube again. . .

The Legend Of The Fabulous Killjoysजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें