Chapter 6

Jade pov

I got off Dad moving Ghoul to set Dad on his lap it was so cute Dad hid his face in Ghoul's chest I saw Ghost Mikey smile saying I'm glad party is happy with Ghoul Lindseys happy he's not sulking over her anymore to be fare I ship Ghoison to. I was smiling like a madman toward Ghoul and Dad I just sat there chatting away the time till I fell asleep on Ghoul's shoulder as Dad was out cold with me. I felt like someone picked me up and ran into the place I think was home. I was set on the bed with Jet I think feeling a fro yea it was Jet he was warm when I woke up the next morning I was right that Jat was there next to me I got up not waking him walking to the kitchen to get some Power Pup to heat munch on scene no one up yet I sat on the floor reading comic I stole from Dads room to pass the time till someone would get out their rooms from dreaded sleep. I sat on the roof eating still as other killjoy groups passed by the diner going rade shops in Battier city I stood up springing my wings out to parol the area shooting down dracs if I see them near the diner POW they were gone after an hour or two all dracs out here were ghosted I flue back to the diner seeing Jets up. I walked into the diner with my wings out still so I did what I did best hug him from behind scaring the living mess out of him hiding in my wings said hi Jet did I scare ya?

Jets pov

I felt arms wrap around me scaring the living mess out of me as I screamed then saw wings hide me from the world as I heard feet running in then a hi Jet did I scare ya? YOU DID LET ME GO JADE! She let me free giggling to herself as the party said what the hell Jade you scared the living mess out of me scaring ra-- jet star. I watched as she started floating in the air in her wings and said oi dad I found a boy fighting the Dracs off. I helped kill them this morning but he got hurt. she's in my room resting right now but she is kind of cute. Her name is Toxic Silence.

I heard Party says WHAT let me see her first as your father I will be approved if she likes you back and won't hurt you.

Toxic Silence pov

I woke up seeing the famous party poison sitting on Jade's bed next to me reading a Batman comic and waiting as I tugged the blanket up it being cold in Jade's room. It alarmed Party Poison to look at me he asked me if I loved Jade and would protect her from BL/ind no matter what the cost is and what my real name was or do you not remember it? I said I would protect her from BL/mind and I don't remember all I remember being called emo worse than I don't want to get into but my adopted parents called me worse than emo I was their servant at 6 years old cooking cleaning all that stuff plus the witch at that orphanage kept calling me a mistake so I went with that before BL/ind took over just call me Silence for short. Party said well I approve you of liking my daughter Silence welcome to the fab four I gave a beaming smile to him. Jade came in to check on the bandages as she did Party told her I'm a keeper it was funny she shooed her dad away as she removed the bandages from my chest replacing them and all the others she was sweet and gentle about it giving me one of her shirts pants to change she's truly an angel to me.

What did I deserve for this angel to fall on me, I got changed and called out for Jade she spread her wings out letting me get on her back and sit in her wings going out of the room. All I hear is questions shot at me so fast I can't comprehend. Then I heard Jade say guys your overwhelming Silence tone down on the questions, please now one at a time slow and steady. It was an hour of asking me questions my stomach growled, Jade heard my stomach putting me down on the booth and going into the kitchen cookin' a power pup up for me to munch on it smiling ear to ear about how she made it taste so yummy. I made grabby hands to Jade as she threw the can out.

Jade pov

I went to throw the can away came back and saw Silence making grabby hands to me so I hugged her she fell asleep on me it was adorable but I can't lie today was a lot to deal with. Ghoul was fanboying over shipping us. I gave him a death glare to him Indicating him if he woke da bean up he was dead meat so he hid behind my dad from the glare I was giving him. Dad told me to stop giving Ghoul the glare of death but I told him that da has been sleeping in my arms and I'd be mad if he woke her up from slumber. My dad gave me a sly grin and said you love her to death don't you Jade that made me blush so I said no still rose dust sprinkled on my face making it obvious I love Scilense a lot.

I put Scilense down and said Dad get the younger ones in the bunker, take Scilense dracs surrounding the diner. I go out pull my wings out and fly up with ray guns shooting down the dracs letting out a hearing screech only dracs can hear killing them but a few got out the noise taking the kid from the diner. DAD, THEY GOT THE KID- before I could finish saying what happened I got shot down both my wings along with aimed at my stomach making me fall onto the hot sand Dad came out towards me. Dad took me in as he checked the wounds but the one faintly hit a lung that can't be fixed as everyone faded to the darkness seeing Uncle Mikey there hugging me.