Hazbin Hotel: "That's Entertainment!"

Okay LAST TIME I'll ever make this book again and will never delete it I promise

And I am using any sort of female Alastor art as reference + LOADS of genderbent interests! You guys may chose how Y/n will look when you read! Enjoy!

The light humming of a pretty woman echoed through the small town. She was accompanied by a tall red male holding her hand, lovingly. Their heels clicked upon satisfyingly on the hard concrete of the road in Hell. It had been just after the angels had terminated a couple of IMPs.

The two of their auras crackled like static. "My darling sister, would you assume there could be anything for us to see crumble down for our beloved desires?" The male asked the shorter woman.

They walked along the sidewalk and killed anyone who looked at them funny, specifically Alastor because he was so uncomfortable with his sister being objectified so much. "It appears there may be. Why, it is a pure red sky blindingly beautiful." She began to lightly play a few music notes as they walked to a crowded tv station.

It appears that the "Princess of Hell" was advertising her pathetic hotel scheme on the picture show to purify sinners to go to Heaven. Alastor tilted his head for a shadow demon to appear with a claw on Y/n's shoulder. "Charlie" began sitting on Katie Killjoy's desk as she began singing..

After that, everyone began laughing at the ridiculous idea the princess just sang a whole musical about, even Y/n had to admit it was pretty catchy, just... yeah.

"How sad. How could royalty mess up so publicly and continue to try not to make an embarrassment of herself?" Y/n kept a grey blue-white (or whatever colour scene you have) smile whereas her brother fashioned sharp yellow-gold teeth. Alastor looked down at her. "My sweet Y/n, do you suppose we could use this opportunity to watch demons fail to turn into saints?"

The siblings' smile at how Charlie began to fight the news reporter, chaos rained upon practically everywhere before it turned into a sign-off sequence.

"Hmm..." Alastor was getting one of his mischievous plans. "What do you think, Y/n?"

She didn't even have to listen to his plan. Y/n just smiled with pure interest. "That would sound delightful, Alastor." He held out his arm for her to grab onto. The siblings soon walked away from the crowds towards the quiet hotel.

Alastor fixed Y/n's bow that was out of place and Y/n dusted off his shoulder pads from dirt. "Don't we look marvellous? Although.. you certainly need a fix up." Y/n criticized him. Alastor looked annoyed by this and waved her off by his hand, hitting her nose with a chuckle.

"Keep yourself in check, dearest."

They got to the tall door of the hotel. "Looks a bit dumpy." Y/n commented as she saw the lanky hotel. "Be quiet, Y/n. That just makes it even better to watch!" Alastor heavily knocked on the front door with an apple design on the glass.

Once the door was answered, they opened their glowing eyes to see the princess had answered. "Hel-" Door closed.. opened again. "-lo!" Closed.

Y/n smiled at Charlie's shocked face and heard a familiar name come from her mouth that perked the demon's interest. "I do hope that they answer the door like civilized people." She uttered before breaking the doorknob to open the door for herself and Alastor.

"May we speak now?" Charlie was in shock, but it's Hell, whatchu gonna do about breaking and entering? She crossed her arms and gave an authorized look. "You may."

Alastor put his hand out for Charlie to shake and Y/n put her hand out for her to kiss, but both did so enthusiastically. "Alastor, and my darling sister, Y/n, pleasure to be meeting you, sweetheart! Quite a pleasure!"