Hazbin Hotel: Episode 1 "Overture"

Today on it finally came out: Hazbin Hotel!

Let's just say that these episodes are an alternate universe since Helluva Boss Y/n is so damn... there and Hazbin Y/n may have a different plot. Sorry if it's confusing.

Enjoy.

"Well, hello there, you wayward sinner,"

Someone began recording a demon stabbing another demon repeatedly. Both the demon and the one being stabbed stop to look up at a (colour) demon going up at their face with a microphone and the other demon recording them.

"Do you like blood, violence, and depravity of a sexual nature?" They seem confused by her unusual question. "Of course you do! That's why you're in Hell!" The camera stepped back to show the (f/c) demon motioning to a full frame of a destroyed city area.

"But what would you say if we told you there was a place to stay that had none of that?" A couple more demons popped into frame at her question, seeming curious or didn't seem to like the siblings' presence.

Bzzrt

"Welcome to the Hazbin Hotel!" We see the Hazbin Hotel looking a bit crooked as Y/n put her thumbs up and smiled as she stood at the entrance. "A misguided path to redemption!" Charlie was seen speaking to someone before Y/n made her look at the camera.

"Founded five days ago by Lucifer's delusional daughter, Charlotte Morningstar!" Angel Dust came behind Y/n to put up peace signs behind her head.

"Come place your fate in her inexperienced hands," Charlie was nervously smiling and holding a Happy Hotel drawing with a rainbow and other happy things being presented to Katie Killjoy, whom was smoking and not happy with her idea.

"as she tries to work through her daddy issues by fixing you." Charlie stared at her plan and then she was sadly holding herself as she was facing away Lucifer. She then presented a plan for redemption which went sorry, a heart and rainbow, "please", and "thank you" to some sinners.

In the hotel Alastor went. "Here we have the fun things, such as.." He pointed the camera at Y/n and Husk at the bar. Y/n smiled and waved at the camera. Husk fell over. "..somewhat functional staff!" Nifft came running up to chase a little bug skittering around them. "..and 24 hour pest control."

Alastor pointed the camera at a toilet with eyes staring directly at it. "Custom rooms and just look at this tacky parlour!" A part of the roof fell to scare a cat away. "Enjoy riveting conversation with our singular resident!" Angel Dust was minding his business on a sofa when he saw he was being recorded.

Angel put up a middle finger that was quickly edited into a "WOW!" Alastor continued. "All this and more at the Hazbin Hotel!" A terrible drawing of the hotel was held up by Y/n. The services said CALL NOW!!! OR DON'T! I DON'T CARE! WE STILL DON'T HAVE A WORKING PHONE! "Your last desperate attempt at salvation starts here!"

The commercial was turned off on a television and there stood the Radio and Music Demons. "So, whaddya think?" Alastor asked Charlie and Vaggie. They sat there in surprise of the advertisement Alastor and Y/n made. "I'm sorry. What the fuck was that?" Vaggie, annoyed, asked them.

"Uh, yeah.. One note." The princess nervously smiled. "Alastor, Y/n. I mean- First off, thank you both so much for making this. Seriously, amazing."

Y/n chuckled and waved her hand. "No need to thank us, dear. We just served a brilliant ad for this rundown." Charlie continued. "But, um.. maybe the tone is a bit.. off?" Alastor crackled as he kept his smile. Y/n cleared her throat. "Darling, I know tone."