Hazbin Hotel: Episode 5 "Dad Beat Dad"

Lucifer is kinda... gulpgulpgulpgulp

Anyways. Longer chapter ahead and it was quick because it's my fav episode lol

Y/n happily embraced her bed once more. "Ahhhh..." Her body practically deflated and hunched over in private.

"Y/n."

Her eye flicked open and it turned to whoever it was at the doorway. It was Vaggie. Y/n fixed herself to stand up straight. "Vagatha. How may I help you?"

"Charlie..." She pointed her thumb to outside the room. "I see.. I'll be down in a minute." As Vaggie left, Y/n went to change herself into something more presentable.

After doing so, she went down to where Charlie was panicking and planning out everything with lots of paper with strings attached with everyone else watching her, disturbed by her behavior. "What's going on here?" Y/n smiled.

"Yikes." Angel Dust cringed at the sight of her. Charlie looked a bit all over the place. "Charlie? Sweetie? You, uh, you good?" Vaggie asked.

Charlie looks back, extremely sleep-deprived and had insane look in her bloodshot eyes. "Nope! No, not really. Ha ha. I've been up all night trying to figure out why the hotel isn't working." She crumpled up a piece of paper in her hands.

"We've done trust falls, we've tried sharing our feelings, we only have a couple months left before the angels come." She turns into demonic form and laughs mockingly before turning back to normal. "And at this rate-" She kept blabbering.

Y/n kept smiling. "Sweetie, I think you should calm down." She waved her hand. "Drink some chai and step away from the board." Vaggie nodded. "Maybe it's time-" "NO." Charlie cuts her off. "to ask-" "DON'T SAY IT." Charlie begged, holding her girlfriend's face.

"..your dad." Charlie sighed in complete defeat. She was right. "Charlie, I know you don't want to, but we need every advantage we can get." Vaggie tried convincing her.

Charlie looked up at her with a face of distress. "He let the extermination happen to begin with. They just had a meeting and said, "Go ahead and kill everyone"-" She cuts herself off with a gasp. "Wait, that's it!"

Vaggie quirked an eyebrow. "Kill everyone?" Y/n chuckled. "No! He could get me a meeting with Heaven!" Charlie motioned to the idea of Lucifer. Y/n was intrigued. "You mean he comes over here for that?"

"Didn't we already try that?" Vaggie asked about that one meeting with Adam. Charlie shrugged, unsure. "Well. yeah with Adam, he was an asshole. But he isn't in charge of all of Heaven. We could go to the top. There's sure to be some angels who will listen." Charlie scrolls through her contacts. In her contacts, she has Egg bois 1, 2, and 3, before her thumb lingers on top of her "Dad".

However, she was hesitant to call him. Y/n went behind her to look at the screen. "Do you know how to use the telephone? The suspense is killing me!" She laughed. Husk stared at the princess.

"Yeah. What's the holdup? You got daddy issues?" Y/n nodded. "She's a bit scared. You could tell by the hesitation and nervous reaction to the sight of his name on her little handheld television." She smirked. Charlie turned to them. "No, we just have never been close."

Charlie walked a bit away. "After he and mom split, he never really wanted to see me. He calls, sometimes, but only if he's bored or like needs me to do something." Husk turned to everyone. "Daddy issues."

Angel leaned on the couch next to Nifft, who was holding a knife. "Well I'd like to meet the big dick in charge." "The ultimate bad boy." The little one laughs like a gremlin with excitement, holding a knife while Angel takes his knife away without him knowing. "I bet he's scary."