Hazbin Hotel: Episode 2 "Radio Killed the Video Star"

Fun fact: I made Y/n a music demon so she can easily manipulate others' emotions.. yeah, that's not a fun fact..

In the Hazbin Hotel, Charlie was walking back and forth in front of everyone with KeeKee. "Okay. So the extermination is coming in six months instead of a year. No big deal. Just a little setback. Nothing we can't handle. Just angels cutting our timetable in half. But who needs a whole year to save souls? Am I right?"

Y/n was sitting on a chair near Angel and Vaggie. "And next time when they cut the time in half again and again, we'll just handle it, right?!" Charlie began freaking out until Vaggie calmed her down by grabbing her. "Yes, we will." She said.

"Oh, please, ya had less than half a chance when you started all this salvation bullshit." Angel rolled his eyes. "And now... Ain't no silver lining this time, toots." He stared at his phone that was getting notifications at every second from Valentino.

Y/n smirked as she petted KeeKee. "Even after all that time you've had, six months isn't enough to redeem a sinner of their own sins. What happened, happened."

Charlie tried changing their minds. "Sure there is. We just.. have to look a little harder for it." Y/n's eye twitched. "Well, while you're lookin', the rest of Hell is going nuts. People are already freaking out about the news." Angel tauntingly waved his phone around while looking at various pages of news.

"Look at what's happening in the Doomsday District." A screaming demon was on fire. Charlie read the notification. "Err.. what is a donkey show?" Angel hurriedly moved his phone from her sight. "Aah, heh, nothing. My boss, Val, is just freaked out about the news, too. Like I said, everyone's losing their shit."

"Not me. I put my focus onto other things going on around here." Y/n grinned. "Maybe like a sort of pussy I'm supposed to pet soon." Vaggie rolled her eye at her before agreeing with Angel. "Yeah, that's true. Sinners are desperate, except Y/n. Maybe desperate enough to try anything to escape the extermination?"

It clicked for Charlie. "This is the perfect time to recruit more sinners for the hotel!" Angel cut in. "Cute idea and all, but you really going to go out in all of this?" He showed the literal hell demons were going through, including being on fire.

"You don't think that demons would come in for protection? Just like me and-" Charlie quickly spoke. "Well, it's not like people are just going to show up on our doorstep." Just when she said that, the front door exploded. Y/n looked outside and there floated Sir Pentious' warship.

"Show yourself, Alastor and Y/n! Come and face-" Y/n made her way up to where Alastor was sitting at a table, drinking from a teacup on the roof. "Oh, there you two are... Face my wrath!" Y/n tilted her head and smiled. "Who are you?" Once again pissed at her unacknowledgement, Pentious glared at the siblings.

"Who am I?... Who am I? I am the great Sir Pentious! Inventor, architect of destruction, villain extraordinaire!" Alastor and Y/n go down to where Charlie, Angel, and Vaggie were staring at Pentious' warship. Y/n chuckled. "Villain? I see you as a wannabe." Nifft came crawling up to Y/n's head.

Alastor shrugged. "Huh, well if all that's true, you'd think we'd have heard of you." "I attacked you literally last week." Y/n sipped her (drink). "Not everybody is perfect, darling." Alastor tilted his head to mock oblivion. Pentious continued. "We've done battle, like... 20 times."

"Well, you must have been really bad at this." Alastor commented.

Sir Pentious hissed. "Silence! Now cower! For when I've slain you, the almighty Vees will finally acknowledge me as their equal." Y/n softly twitched her ear. "And even if they did, which is highly unlikely, why should you of all demons be an overlord? Your threats are harmless." She filed her nails.