Helluva Boss: Pilot

We open to a shot of Imp City that slowly zooms in on the I.M.P building. The sound of the busy streets can be heard in the background. The scene transitions to a closed door labeled "IMP Headquarters", with a crude sign made from a sheet of notebook paper that reads: "Meeting in progress" with a smiley face drawn next to it. The light flickers as the camera zooms in on the door. Inside, Blitzø is walking in front a whiteboard on the wall as he lectures his employees (which were Millie, Moxxie, Loona, and her twin Lune) and Y/n.

"Alright. Now, I know business has been... a bit slow lately, yes. It's no one's fault, okay? I'm not naming any names here..." He looked over at Moxxie. "Moxxie."

Said Imp gave him a "what the hell?" look and Y/n's smile broadened wider.

"Now, does anyone have... any bright ideas on how we can get business drummin' up again?" Blitzø asked them. Millie spoke up. "What about a car wash?" She excitedly suggested.

Y/n slowly blinked with an unfaltering smile. "This is Hell, Millie. No one cares about cars being clean down in this disgusting hole." Blitzø nods. "Exactly, Y/n. Ooh! What about a billboard?" He thought aloud. Moxxie rolls eyes. "We can't afford a billboard, sir."

Blitzø went to wrap his arm over Moxxie's shoulder. "Helpful, Moxxie. Really glad you're in the room right now." He shoved Moxxie away. "Have you guys forgotten what service we provide?" He turned on a TV to show the six of them murdering people from the overworld as an advertisement.

Blitzø whacks a man in the face with a mallet, Moxxie is blown away firing a shotgun through the mouth of a man tied to a chair, the hellhound siblings tug a man back and forth in their mouths like tug of war, Millie decapitates someone with a harpoon and laughs, and Y/n managed to kill someone with a couple of demons she summoned. Then, it zooms out to everyone watching the TV, with Loona, Lune, Millie, Y/n, and Blitzø eating popcorn.

"Ahh, those were the good times." Blitzø sighed while holding the bowl of popcorn.

Y/n's tongue snakes out to grab some popcorn from the bowl. "I don't need any reminding, sir." Moxxie said as Millie happily munched on popcorn. "Considering you blew most of our salaries on an obnoxious TV ad last week. One that you then additionally paid to have run for a full three hours on a channel... nobody watches." He complained.

Blitzø looked back at him, annoyed. "Uh, hey. Excuse me? What's "obnoxious" about a super-fun jingle, alright? It's a fun distraction when an advertisement's spittin' bullshit!" Millie calmly agreed. "People love musicals, sir."

Y/n spoke up. "Indeed! How could I ever have found this terrible business without it?" She gave a toothy smile. "Yes! Exactly, you two! And we're basically doin' a musical." Blitzø does jazz hands before turning to Moxxie. "Are you gonna crush my musical theatre dreams like my dad did?"

Y/n smiled widely as she stared at the small IMP. "Sir-" "Oh, hush now, Moxxie! One could do more damage to all with just words!" The Music Demon crackled a few notes while staring at him.

Blitzø continue. "'Cause, right now? All I see is just my dad's asshole talking to me! Crushing my dreams of being who I truly am inside." He sorrowfully/annoyingly cried some tears. Millie began flirting with her husband because it isn't relevant to Y/n at all.

She rolled her eyes slightly at them. "Moxxie, I expected a fellow like you to actually seem.... nice." Blitzø dramatically continued tearing up. "Even after I made you employee of the month!" He held up a portrait of Y/n with a shaky/blurry photo taped to cover up Moxxie's photo that was actually in the frame.

Moxxie threw his arms in the air. "Okay, sir! I'm sorry; a commercial jingle is not comparable to musical theatre. Nobody actually likes the jingles! And Y/n didn't seem to actually bring in anyone with her singing!" Millie held her hand up. "I liked it and Y/n's singing."