Hazbin Hotel: Episode 3 "Scrambled Eggs"

This whole ass series is a musical... sigh

And I'm not updating Helluva Boss. I don't like the main characters anyways

All right let's do this

Y/n started her day with waking up, clean herself, and start some breakfast with Alastor. She was rubbing her face with some cleanser before she heard a noise come from the floor. Looking down, the demoness saw the egg bois playing with some of Pentious' equipment.

"Someone's fixing my floor and it isn't me." She hissed. Some of the egg bois ran to hide behind Sir Pentious. "Ugh! What did I just say? What did I just say!" Vaggie yelled from the first floor. Y/n went downstairs to where Pentious was holding his eggs.

"What? Not my little egg boys. They do my evil bidding for me." Sir Pentious argued. Vaggie was glaring at him in annoyance. "Do you want to stay here and redeem yourself?" "..Yesss?.." "Then no more eggs." Vaggie said. Y/n put a smile on her face.

"Vagatha, Pentious is merely helping with his egg.. things around the hotel! It's not like it wasn't like this before." She chuckled, but Pentious reluctantly agreed with Vaggie. "No, she is right, Y/n. All right, eggies. You've got to go." He began tearing up. "I... can't keep you anymore!" Pentious sobbed.

All of the egg bois didn't seem to replicate his sorrow and salute. "Okay, boss." They follow Vaggie, who was pushing Pentious' stuff out. Pentious continued to sorrowfully speak. "No, don't resist. This is how it has to be." When they leave, Sir Pentious started crying loudly. Y/n watched all of this with amusement.

"I enjoy pain." Charlie tried comforting the crying snake.

Y/n went to join Alastor to feed off a deer. "So then I told them we would be there." Y/n spoke as they dined on the deer carcass. Alastor made some noises of approval and delightment of eating. They stop when Vaggie spoke. "Alastor! Y/n!" They stare at her.

"Do you mind? We're in the middle of breakfast." Alastor said.

"Pentious's eggs are all over the place, and I need you to get rid of them." Y/n licked her lips. "I do like mine sunny side up." She looked at the eggs with hunger, slurping some bloody intestines. The two sit up. "Oh, well, in that case, we'd be delighted to!" Alastor summoned his staff.

"Humanely!" They hum in thought. "Hm. Well, that's a lot less hot." Y/n pinched her cheek. "We could do so. We're outing out today." Alastor and Y/n lead the eggs out of the room. "Great." Vaggie saw what they were eating. The deer's corpse had flies around it and dripping blood. "That looks disgusting."

On the way out, the egg bois were yapping off the siblings' ears. Y/n was tempted to do something about it, but backed off since they could be of use. "Oh, boy. What's the plan bosses? I like your suits!" "What are the antlers for?" "Can I touch your staff thing?" "Are those your ears? Or is it your hair? I can't tell."

Y/n looked at Alastor, noticing his eye was twitching. "Calm down, Al. Hopefully they will go back to Pentious." She calmly said. They saw a shadow appear in front of them, speaking in a echoing tone. "Hark, Alastor, Y/n. How fare thee this day?" Zestial, an intimidating fellow overlord, greeted in a echoey manner.

They stare at him when an egg boi jumped. "Who's that, Boss? Want me to rough him up for you?" He suggested. "Ś̴̥ȟ̴̩u̶̲̇t̸̞̏ ̶̠̾ų̴̂p̶̫͂!̴̈ͅ" Y/n chuckled down at the egg. "No, we've got this." She and Alastor look back at Zestial. "Greetings, Zestial!" Alastor said.

"Oh, holy shit!" A demon shrieked behind them in fear.

"Ah, the weather doth become this fine day." He commented. A cowboy demon fell out from a building door, but leaped away when he saw Zestial.