Chapter two: Details and Confusion

(Hey guys, just wanted to say that the chapters are going to be short so that I can write as many as possible...so yeah...❤️🫵)
~~~~~~

It had been so much easier to Ignore Pike Foster when I didn't talk to him but after the other night he was constantly in my head...and I fucking hated it.
So on Monday morning I took my anger out on Lila.
"Ow Laney! Bitch!" Lila yelped as I came up behind her and pinched her arm.
"Me bitch? No you bitch" I said , unlocking my locker.
My best friend leaned again her locker and lowered her dark sunglasses to look at me.
"Ok what did I do now" she asked
I shoved my books into my locker, closed it and turned to look back at her.
"You, you evil brat just HAD to go to a party and leave me alone on a night we had plans"
"Oh dear god all you did was binge watch twilight and yell when jasper made weird faces" Lila mocked as we started towards our first class.
Her teasing tone pissed me off, the fact that she was mostly right also pissed me off.
"Actually no, I was watching twilight and enjoying my night before Theo and Pike Foster CLIMBED THROUGH MY WINDOW"
I whisper yelled at her.
It was kind of comical how Lila froze and slowly turned around to face me, completely ignoring the other people crowding the hallway.
Her blue eyes were wide and her mouth dropped open.
"Oh my god? Oh my god!"
I laughed at her face and started walking again towards English.
She was stumbling beside me.
"Tell me everything, every detail"
She huffed as we made it to class and maneuvered our way to our seats.
So for the five minutes we sat waiting for Mrs.Kane to come in I explained what had happened in as much detail as possible.
And as if the universe had heard us talking about him, Theo sat right down next to us, a big grin on his face.
"Hello Laney Bear, Lila" he exclaimed happily as if it was a surprise to see us.
Lila raised her eyebrows at me before saying hi back.
"Theo this isn't even your class" I muttered quietly as the teacher walked in.
"Oh I know, but it's important that I talk to you"
"Um why?"
I had no interest in talking to him.
I really had no issue with Theo, he had been a good friend as kids but he was too attached to his brother for me to be comfortable with him.
"It's come to my attention that there are some things I don't know"
"Oh really? Imagine that" I teased
He rolled his eyes and went to speak but was interrupted by Mrs.Kane.
"Ah the younger Foster brother. I don't believe this is your class"
Theo looked up to the teacher who stood over us and gave her a dazzling smile.
"You know I knew this room looked different! " he exclaimed as he stood up to leave.
"We are talking later" he whispered to me before practically flouncing out of the classroom.
Lila and I looked at eachother before trying to focus on what was being taught but I knew both of us were just wondering what the hell Theo wanted to talk about later.